Happy mode

Finally.......A new member of the family, A new being and A new blessing!!!

My sister in law just gave birth to my nephew last week.
My first ever pamangkin.
The first ever apo to my parents.
And we are all so excited, grabe!

Though, the hospital requires the baby to be left for a week for he has to undergo some screenings & some vaccines must be given as a standard operating procedures before releasing him, still we waited.
And finally just yesterday the pedia finally release him and thank GOD he's healthy baby boy.
So they brought my nephew home & finally I saw him since my brother is living just beside our house & I'm super gigil but pigil to this super duper cute little angel pero mukhang makulit na, heheh.

I teased my brother - " Ready ka na ?"
And he answered   -  " Saan "
I replied - " Tingnan natin ang haba ng pacencia mo at kung sino ang mas makulit sa inyo paglaki nyan , hahah."
Just kidding him because my brother is super duper makulit when he was young (ako po kasi nag-alaga sa kanya noon) and I think most of the baby's facial features were from him though some were from my sister in law.

And the excitement I feel is incomparable to my mother as she took a bath early yesterday because she wanted to go to the hospital too with my brother & my sister in law. So excited she said, "Gusto ko ng makita ang apo ko parang anak ko na rin yun kasi anak ng anak ko." :)
So when I went home yesterday, my mother is still carrying the baby while my brothers & my sister in laws were having some conversations. He looks so little & so fragile, nakakatakot pa kargahin so I just let my mother hold him, for I still don't have the courage to carry him :(

I'm at work today but my mind is at home.
Sana uwian na so I can see my baby nephew again :)
Sorry, I cannot post his picture here baka mapagalitan ako ng kapatid ko, heheh.


Just sharing some happiness today!
God Bless Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new tita!! A new baby in the family really is such an exciting event. Nakakawala ng pagod talaga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mam Jill, I'm a proud Tita na, so happy talaga!!!

      Delete
  2. Awwwww, ang saya saya naman! Nakakatuwa raw talaga pag may baby sa bahay, para bang buhay na buhay ang paligid. Indeed, a great blessing from God. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true talaga ms edel, nag-iba ang atmosphere sa bahay nung dumating yung baby. Very thankful and we are all so very happy & excited with this great blessing from God :)

      Delete