New Focus & New Goals this 2015


It's 2015 - a brand new year for a new beginning. My whole day was spent entirely at home, my feet didn't touch the ground outside our door. Just spend the whole day inside, yes I'm a total introvert when I'm at home & inside my room just writing & thinking some of my new goals while doing some computations.
Last year was a blast - because of the discovery I made to myself, wow!!!! kaya ko pala, for a quitter like me, nagawa ko almost 75% of my listed goals.
The first half of the year was challenging while the second half was very fulfilling. It exceeded my expectations on my financial goals ( my plan was just to have at least 50k of both savings & investment but I was able to save 67k plus the 6k were use in my cervical vaccine ). But aside from the financial goal,  self realization was made.
"Am I on the right path?"
Will I be just  minimum wager for life?"
Am I on contented with my work?"
Is this all I can do with my life?"
These are the questions that triggers me as I was following every goal that I have set last year. And today as I start the year 2015, new goals are now set again.
SPIRITUALS GOALS
1) Continue writing / reading 365 bible verse -
I only finished writing until May 2 last year (1 verse / day ).
2) Start my 365 church/serve goals - got my notebook prepared already. Honestly I didn't complete my 52 church goals last year, I was distracted & lost my focus on the last 2 months of 2014.
HEALTH GOALS
3) Walk atleast 1000 steps daily - I only achieved an average of 700 steps of walking / day last year.
4) Drink at least 3 liters of water a day - I only completed 2 liters of water a day last year.
5) Finish last shot of cervical vaccine - already set aside 3k for it.
6) Have a CVC / ECG check up - want to know the contents of my blood, hahah & if my heart is doing good.
7) Have a regular transvi/papsmear check up-every 6 months - need to buy womens healthcard again.
8) Have a consult to the max card - need to be ready for my health atleast free consultation is covered for 1 year.
PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT GOALS
9) Enroll / Study another course on the university where I graduated (priority goal this year ).
10) Learn/ speak atleast 10 Spanish Word & 10 french word - hey, its free on my android cellphone. (downloaded talking translation already)
11) Get a passport - though I have no plans on travelling.
12) Get a drivers license - though I have no plans on driving, hahah.
13) Cook atleast 5 dishes before the years ends - hey, I already started it I think It'll be challenging now.
14)  Wake up at 5:30 am & go to work @ 7:30 am - tardiness has been  my problem these past few months.
15) Stick to budget - I was bit lax in budgeting last december (need to  stick with plan again)
16) Use all consumable products before buying another ( last December was uncontrollable again - my buy this & buy that attitude came out again ).
17) Try my best not to buy any clothes, shoes, bags & other personal stuffs.
18 ) Read my two spy books - this is from my 2014 goals.
19) Read my last inspirational book - I only finish reading 2 inspirational book last year.
20) Read atleast one financial book - need to find one.
MY FINANCIAL GOALS
1) Have atleast P 5,000 on my Wealthbank Passbook account on the first quarter of the year ( need to start saving for my tuition fee ).
2) Have atleast P 3,000 on my Wealthbank ATM account on the first quarter of the year.
3) Have atleast P 2,000 on my BPI ATM Account.
4) Reach a total of 200K on mysavings / investment - FAMI, PHILEQUITY, AMWSLAI, ST. PETER, WEALTHBANK Spl Savings Account & PAGIBIG FUND. I'll be verifying my updated contribution on PAGIBIG this January.
5) Get another St Peter plan - need to talk with my brother about this.
6) Continue my Philam Life Insurance Plan.
7) Have a total of atleast 20k on FAMI, 20k on Philequity, & 20K on my wealthbank before 2015 ends. ( done with 10K each last year ).
8) Open either a Soldivo Account or a BPI UITF account.
FAMILY GOALS
1) Get womens healthcard for my mother.
2) Look for a healthcard for my parents.
3) Encourage/Update my two brothers with their savings account.
4) Inquire Pagibig fund for my two brothers again.
5) Learn how to be diplomatic in talking with the family members - not to be too straightforward but a little bit of self control is needed in dealing with some family problems.

Last year I have set 20 goals - I didnt finish some of it but atleast I managed to achieved more than half of it.
I got 32 goals written here today & hopefully fulfill them all this year though I'm not quite sure with my financial goals as I will be focusing on studying again & our company's financial status is not doing good also but then I need to be optimistic.

Looking forward this 2015.
Happy New Year everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on all your goals, Grace! Nakaka-inspire lahat. Magaya nga yung iba. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinamihan ko na yung mga listed goals ko para mas marami akong magawa this year, challenging di ba? Yup, Good luck sa mga goals natin :))

      Delete