Year end Review on my Goals

4th Qtr Goal Updates:
1.)  Go to church every Sunday -missed out some Sundays on the last two months of 2014.
2.)  Be healthy - fruits & veggies / day and at least 3 liters of water a day - drunk 2 liters only / day / missed out some fruits daily.
3.)  Exercise, Exercise Exercise !!! 15 min. to 30 min.walk  /exercise - average of 700 steps were achieved here.
4.)  Have a health insurance - at least short term/1 year check up -done with it.
5.)  Kill Debt - finished paying for the bad debts while there are still remaining good debts to pay.
6.)  Budget, Budget, Budget - Live below means - target reached.
7.)  Have my 365 method short term savings - finished total of 123 sets here (P 44,895 both used both on savings & investment) :))
8.)  Have an emergency savings fund –done with it.
9.)  De- clutter my mind / simplify things - more focused now.
10.)I will learn to cook - a little boost we're done last december, already started my interest here :)

4th Qtr MIDYEAR Goal Updates:
(Follow Up Goals)


1)  Read & write 365 bible verses -  on process-  failed (wrote until May 2 only-continuing this 2015
2)  Read  Ten (10) ebooks on my cellphone. done with it
3)  Read Three (3) Inspirational Books.----finished reading 2 books, 1 book to go. 
4)  Read Two (2) Spy Books - haven't started this- FAILED
5)  Have a cervical vaccine - done with it.
6) Open FAMI SALEF Account or Philequity fund - done :)
7) Open FAMI SALBF Account --- done with it.
8)  Open a time dep or UITF.-- opened special saving account already.
9)  Open another coop account at vab.--- result of my inquiry is not good here - don't want to pursue this.
10) Invite atleast 5 person to a financial seminar as I promised my friend - still planning who's to invite.---FAILED HERE.


Summary :

Almost half of my goals were finished as planned, while I have'nt even started with my 2 goals here (read 2 spy books & invite 5 person to a seminar - hard to convince anyone here).
Honestly I feel bad about not completing 52 churchdays & the 365 written bible verses on the last quarter which should be my top priority of all the goals I have written here. This 2015 I'll focusing more on my spirituals goals above everything.
Secondly, I'll be giving more emphasis on personal improvements. Now, with all the written goals here I can now give emphasis on my weak points & focus on improving my strengths more.

New goals were already set as I now started to discover the real Grace inside me this year.

Full of Hopes this 2015.
Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Grace! Achieving almost half of your goals is still very good. 2015 is going to be a great year for us. Let's claim it already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes thanks again, lets claim a wonderful & great 2015 :))

    ReplyDelete