A little bit of cooking @ home

December 29, Monday - My parents went to Cavite, our bunso went to   work, my kuya went jogging & I was left alone at home - after my cleaning routine (mopping the floor & washing the dishes) I saw some leftovers (some rice & pork). I decided to cook, finally I really decided to work on one of my goals--COOKING. Whenever I cooked, I often got a little bit an accident (natalsikan ng mantika sa mukha, napaso ng mainit na kaldero, nabuhusan ng mainit na tubig, nahiwa ng kutsilyo) that's the reason why I hate cooking and most importantly the outcome of my effort -unfortunately the taste is not quite good everytime I cook.
But this monday, I was left all alone at home, decided to have a little basic experiment on the leftovers, there we're 2 kaldero of rice both have half filled & 1/4 filled of sinaing (hindi naman panis kasi malamig) & there we're also some fried pork left too. So I prepared some garlic and cut the pork into small pieces and finally sautee it in a pan & added the leftover rice in it plus a little salt seasoning & voila I done it without injury hahah. Then I decided to make some scrambled egg, but this tiime I added some tomato, onion & sili. Finally I did it - and the taste - I dont know yet. That's the problem whenever I cooked, I had no appetite. So I just waited for my kuya to come & eat the breakfast. Afterwards my kuya went home & eat it, and the verdict, ok lang daw heheh, gutom sya kasi e (hindi maalat at hindi matabang).
In the afternoon, one of our neighbor (who just came from batangas-gave us some kalabasa & mangga). My mouth is watering when I saw the mangga. So I went to palengke nearby then bought some bagoong & cooked it. In fairness pinag-agawan ang ginisang bagoong ko - eto lang kasi ang kaya kong lutuin before, hahah.


I really feel good that I started a little touch of cooking & I think I'll be enjoying this activity now.

Have great day guys!


Ps. It was suppose to be posted last tuesday unfortunately we got a poor wifi signal here :(

2 comments:

  1. I love cooking! Basta wag ka lang matakot sa kitchen, Grace. I say experiment, experiment, experiment. You don't have to follow a certain recipe, you can always make your own out of what's available in the pantry. Hindi na nga ako takot matalsikan ng mantika, sanay na kumbaga. Haha. Kaya mo pa iimprove ang cooking skills mo, I tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga medyo nabawasan na ang phobia ko sa pagluluto that day kaya pag nagluluto na ang nanay todo assist at tingin ako, heheh. Hopefully magtuloy tuloy na interest ko sa pagluluto, heheh. Thanks ms. edel :)

      Delete