Feeling So Thankful

I went to Philcare yesterday with my mother for the last shot of my cervical vaccine (3k already set aside for it), ob-gyne check up & for the result of my transvi-ultrasound (already paid P 670.00 for it) . I'm so happy with the result of the ultrasound, my endemetrial cyst got smaller again from 1.6 x 1.3cm, it is now 1.5 x 1.0cm ( konti na lang mawawala na sya, yeheey).

 I remembered 2 years ago how I broke into tears when I found out that I too have an endemetrial cyst. I didn't expect the result since I only undergo that transvi ultrasound because it's part of the package of the women's healthcard & it was suggested by my ob, "Pa-transvi ka na rin para alam mo rin di ba, your not getting any younger, all the more reason you should aware of your health ". Feeling invincible kasi ako, wala naman nararamdaman but I was already 38 yrs old that time.

 I used to comfort my friend who is suffering from it, how she struggle not only on her health but financially too because she was operated twice & the cost of that operation was a six digit figure. I sometimes pitied her because there were times she wanted to rest from her stressful work but she can't because most portions of her salary is allocated for the payment of the money she borrowed for her two operations.

Then, I found out I too have it, I was unprepared, I broke into tears coz I just can't believe it before. So I ask my doctor, "ooperahan po ba ako?", she answered "depende, kung lumalaki-oo' pero kung hindi o lumiliit - monitoring lang tayo." And now - it was my friend who got that same endemetrial cyst is consoling me after I found about it. Masarap pala kapag may kaibigan talaga especially in times when we really need someone whom we can share the same experience.

Today, we just kept intouch once in a while through yahoo & facebook chat since our work schedules are opposite, "Pang-gabi sya, pang-araw ako pero kapag nagkaron ng tugmang oras, we watch movie or we dine out." And as I received a good news yesterday, I really feel thankful that God is continually healing me.

After the check up, we went to our office for some inquiry before heading to Pagibig as I plan to open Pagibig II savings but I think there were still some problems with our contributions so I decided not to pursue my plan for now.

Feeling so thankful to God, my mother & I decided to drop at Greenbelt church afterwards then proceeded with our usual bonding activity @ Landmark, Glorietta & SM. We have a very tiring & beautiful day because my mother & I, both have a new beautiful blouses (oh well, one of my goals need some redirecting, hahah). Would you imagine how many times we went to fitting room just to find a beautiful blouse/dress that would really suits our not so perfect but beautiful body, hahah:). That's how we bond and my mother & I really enjoyed that day.

Yes, I do have financial plans but my health & my family always comes first.
As the simple saying goes, "Health is wealth" & "Family should always be our priority."

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment