Productive days @ home

January 1, was spent entirely inside our house with the family while January 2, was spent more with my mother bonding @ Market Market Mall.
January 3, I was inspired to be productive when we went to palengke to buy some ingredients for our lunch meal. As we crossed every house everyone's busy doing their own stuffs - some are sorting/packing "uling" charcoal, others we're doing stuff toys, while some prefer selling either clothes or cold drinks & other street foods just in front of their houses, plus garbage collectors were sorting some plastic bottles & newspapers that can be sold in a junk shops. Hey, Filipinos are hardworking naman talaga, di ba? When we reach the wet market- everyone's busy with their products- from the fruit stand, to the fish, meat & vegetable store, to the vendors of bigasan, sari sari store, carinderia,etc" siguro ang aaga nilang magising, dapat ganun din ako- productive." Even if my vacation leave is paid by the company as part of their benefits, the opportunity to earn again is still there.
So in the afternoon I decided to hit the pedal of our sewing machine and in the evening I finished sewing 5 kilos of rugs, e di kumita na rin ako ng P225.00.

January 4, after we attend the Sunday church mass, I again sit in the corner area of my room & make some "hinurma" for the rags that I'll be sewing afterwards & in the evening I finished sewing another 5 kilos.

This will be stocked for a while as I intend to set aside my basahan earnings for my philam life insurance. I've already talked to my brother to pay me for the finished rags on February, where my schedule for the next quarter payment is scheduled.


Just Sharing lang po!
Have a productive day ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Hahaha. You know, I have always wondered kung saan mo binibenta yung rags. Ang dami kasi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to live just outside Villamor Air Base, near PAL offices & Mla Intl Airport. And now that area is near NAIA 3 terminal. That white cotton rags are used to clean spare parts of an airplane since most company near that area are hangars of small airplanes & thats where my kuya sells those rags.
      Those white cotton rags are bit expensive when sold because those companies needs pure white cotton rags to clean the sensitive parts of an airplane.
      That too was my mother's business before and since my mother's a bit old na, my kuya took over of the remaining clients.
      Sori, I forgot to mention where those white rags are sold & used.
      Thanks for dropping by Ms. florlin, GOD Bless!!!!

      Delete
    2. Btw, they are sold per 5 kilos pala, kaya maraming talaga sya :)

      Delete