A Little Reward for Myself

Last year my focus was mainly on financial goals and after I received my "paluwagan", I finally hit the marks on all of it.

My second priority was for the season, December is the season of giving, & the cash gifts I've given to my inaanaks & relatives went up to P3,700.00 (marami pa kasing humabol e) aside from the gifts I bought to my family & some of my friends. And of course the foods for celebration of christmas & new year plus the panggastos @ home ( 2 weeks po kasing walang pasok at magastos sa bahay).

As for myself, I didn't bother buying either new clothes, new shoes, new bags instead I planned on buying a tablet. Yes tablet, because my two year old local android cellphone has a poor wifi reception already since my brother moved next door. While everyone in the family are busy surfing on their cp, I was left alone waiting for anybody in the family to put down their phone so I can finally check my blogsite & read other blogs I've been following. So instead of buying a new cellphone, I chose to buy a cheaper tablet so I can fully enjoy my blogging activity when I'm home.

Last December, our boss decided to increase the amount for exchange gifts from P700.00 to P 1,000.00. The usual routine - write a request on our wishlist (1st gift option - Tablet, 2nd option - Tablet or P 1,000.00). Yes, I asked for a cash again so I can buy what I really want for christmas, so my monita had no choice but to give me the cash since there's no Tablet that can be bought @ P 1,000.00. Just added P 2,290 and finally I got it before 2014 ends.
I bought this for only P 3,290.00 @ Automatic Center last December 30, 2014 then I bought a casing with keyboard @ CDR-king for only P 280.00.
With a new bigger screen ( 7" screen ), I can now enjoy reading & browsing to my favorite blogs when I'm home. I was able to watch also "The Hobbit-the Battle of the Five Armies" yesterday that I copied from my colleague.

Though its doesn't have a powerful specs compared to other brands of tablet since I'm not particularly interested with games, I took the advise of my brother " basta 1GB ang ram, puede na yan , wag kang kukuha ng 512mb para di ka masyadong outdated, heheh ). "Kung bakit kasi hindi ka na lang kumuha 'te ng Samsung or Ipad mini puede namang installment up to 24 months pa yung iba, me credit card ka naman." I answered him, "ayoko na muna ng utang kahit installment pa yan". That's the advantage of reading financial blogs because I've learned to battle my impulsiveness and balance my emotions vs. my financial capability.

When I saw the specs of Starmobile 1GB ram/8GB rom - puede na to kahit 2G lang. So I charge it straight in my credit card so from 3,690.00, it was discounted to 3,290.00 since I'll be paying it straight not installment.

I'm not really into gadgets stuffs, I only wanted what I needed and right now I'm enjoying it.


Just in the mood of sharing today!
God Bless Everyone!!!!


P.S. I've been wanting to have a personal computer or a laptop but with an core i3 specs still a bit expensive today and I think I can't still afford it. Sana bumaba na ang presyo nya before 2015 ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment