Missing him already!

Yes, I'm missing him already!
I'm at work today but my is filled with his images.

His new born face.

His face when he's awake.

And his face when he's sleeping.......and smiling.

Who wouldn't go crazy over this cute little fellow here!!!
Just 5 more hours & I'll be home soon & I can see my cute little nephew again:)

Just in the mood of sharing again!
Lagot ako sa kapatid, di nya alam nag-post ako ng picture ng baby nya, but what the heck he doesn't know that I'm blogging anyway!

Happy Weekend!!!
God Bless Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, super cute nga, pati name cute din, bagay sa face. Sana di lumaking gangster kagaya ni Kenji sa She's Dating a Gangster na movie. Joke lang, sis. I'm sure iga-guide sya ni Tita para lumaking good boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahilig kasi sa anime yung kapatid ko kaya nahaluan ng kenji ang pangalan.

    Syempre dapat maging good boy si baby kenji paglaki lagot sya kay tita.
    Naku,.....wag lang sanang ma-spoiled ng lolo at lola :)

    ReplyDelete