First Attempt to Calculate my Networth

I have written this post - 1000 peso Spending Rule last August 2014. As I wrote this post last year this particular phrase “ I’d rather have a hundred thousand pesos in my savings & investments than to have a hundred of branded personal stuffs crowding in my room.” was instilled in my mind as I fulfill all the goals that were set last year.

By December again, another post was written - Reviewing my Numbers , this particular number " One hundred thousand pesos " was again brought up as I have been visualizing this number since I wrote that previous post last August.


Like an elementary student excited with her first report card and so am I with the result of my networth. Yes I did it, I have reach a total of P 100,000.00 ++ both on savings & investment today just like what I have previously visualized.
And though the result of my networth when deducted with my two remaining cash loans worth P 3,000.00 is less than the 100k I plan to reach, I still feel really good about it.
This is my first time to evaluate my finances and though my assets (wow assets na ang topic, feeling rich, hahah) are not too big compared to some, it is really good to know where my financial status stand.

This 2015, I also plan to open PAGIBIG 2 savings but our HR says they were still trying to settle some of our unpaid contributions so I'll be waiting for their go signal. I also plan to open a SOLDIVO account if I happen to be dismembered at AMWSLAI. I'm also planning to get another St. Peter plan, I'll be talking to my brothers soon. As for stock investing, honestly I feel a bit scared about it as I feel that I'm still not equipped with the technical knowledge & my priority for this year is to study again. If my plan to study doesn't push through, then maybe I'll try to take a plunge on it later on.

For a minimum wage earner like me, seeing those charts above is a great accomplishment already :)

I maybe too revealing here but I want a realistic approach in reaching all my goals. Just got 100k goal last year and probably in just few years I'll be reaching 1 million, o di ba mas exciting & challenging?

"In this game of life, goal setting is not just about reaching a destination, it's also a journey of reaching one goal after another."


Happy Saving & Investing!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grace! On to 1M we go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! New target 1M, go for the goal again!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Grace, galing nareach mo goal mo, maski may bawas na loan yan, ang dali na habulin nyan. Ang saya naman, assets kung assets! More to come this 2015! Ayoko pa icompute ang net worth ko kasi may pautang pa ako, gusto ko masingil muna, hehe para mas masaya tumingin sa figures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay naku ms edel, ang sarap palang mag-compute, nakakatuwa pag nakita mo result in figures.
      Feeling rich na, asset na ang term na ginamit ko, heheh - mababaw pa kasi ang kaligayahan e, gusto ko lang makita na umabot ng 100k ang total. But I know along the way, napakaraming pagsubok pang darating as I try to reach my goals. I only wish na hindi ako sumuko agad kaya sinusulat ko dito sa blogsite ko ang mga goals ko.

      Hmmm, mukhang mas exciting ang networth mo lalo pag nasingil mo na pautang mo, heheh. Good luck!!!!

      Delete
  3. I first read about this from Colayco's book but I really haven't done it.

    With a quick glimpse, I think my net worth is still negative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read some of your posts, di naman siguro negative yung networth mukhang marami kang investment na.
      Nagsisimula pa lang kasi ako sa investing last year di pa rin ako gaanong marunong sa pag-calculate ng networth pero nakakatuwa lang pag-aralan pala.

      Delete
  4. OMG! Congratulations! I am so proud of you! Way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ms florlin :)
    maliit pa yang networth ko compared to others pero nakakatuwa pa alng magcalculate nito :D

    ReplyDelete