Investing Time @ Home part 3

          It's Sunday , December 28 - we attended an early mass @ 6:30 am then went home to have some breakfast. I'm a bit lazy that day but I still I manage to clean the house & wash the dishes. Afterwards, I sat down & watch some dvd movies while my father is sleeping. "Pampatulog po kasi ng tatay ko ang Tv kapag naka-on pero pag in-off , magigising heheh, ganun na ba talaga ang matatanda?".

          In the afternoon, I re-read some books & wrote some bible verses as part of my goal - until I fall asleep. I think I must have overslept because I woke up @ 5pm in the afternoon.
Then in the evening, still awake I did some filing arrangement (for my investment) on the filing envelopes I bought last week.

          I've been searching this kind of envelope in National Bookstore but it costs P285 (with handle) & P175 (without handle) , a bit expensive for a kuripot like me luckily I found this envelope with handle at metro department store for only P 99.


          On this photo you can see I have 5 folders -for Fami, for Philequity, for Ayala philam life, St peter plan & for Pagibig fund. Yes, Pagibig fund, because Pagibig fund is also a mutual fund which I only knew few months ago, syunga syunga ko no? I already requested for some printouts on my contributions & have it filed (though its not yet updated).
I also included the certification of Heritage park lot that we were able to finish its payment 2 yrs ago (my brother payed  half of it's amount). Plus the St. Peter plan I finished paying last October.


Just sharing my ordinary experience today!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment