Reviewing My Numbers

          Time flies so fast & its December 19 already, feels like it was only yesterday when I wrote my goals last January. Today, I was reading some of my blog posts & these particular numbers caught my eye.

One Peso (P1.00) - It only took one peso to start another step towards financial freedom. Just one peso & my savings motivation (365-savings-goal) started last year.

One Hundred Pesos (P100) - The average amount I set for my daily allowance (Daily budget of P100, P140, P160). I have set my daily routine to a fixed expenses though I sometimes exceeded with my budget its still manageable.

One Thousand Pesos (P1,000) - The target amount I have set for my Weekly budget, my Groceries expenses and my Minimum additional top up on my investments. I've already reached my target additional top up investment here but I sometimes exceeded with my weekly budget & my groceries expenses.

Ten Thousand Pesos (P10,000) - The target amount I have set for my Total monthly expenses (though I think its doable I'm still in the process of trimming down my expenses), my Total investment on my mutual funds (target reached both for FAMI & PEMI) and the Special Savings Account  (my last goal to fulfill before 2014 ends ).

One Hundred Thousand Pesos (P100,000) - I've been visualizing this numbers since I wrote this 1,000 Spending Rule blogpost last August. Just imagine to have a total of P100,000 both on my savings, mutual fund & other investments----Sounds good, di ba? I'll see if I can reach it before the year ends or before I turn 40 next year. I'll be calculating my networth before the year 2014 ends :)

          My 13th month pay is P 6,150 (ang laki noh?) - is primarily intended for gifts both on my family, friends & inaanaks though I have not received it yet, still okay with me, "atleast controlled ang gastos". I planned to give cash on my inaanaks coz I still am not sure if all of them are coming.
I have this spending problem every Christmas, an attitude of giving everyone a gift then ended up broke by January. This year every single centavo is planned. No new christmas decors, new curtains, new beddings & no household items were bought, hey I'm a self confessed addict to anything that can add appeal to my eye in decorating our house every christmas.

          Our "paluwagan" were already given yesterday but just as I plan, the 10k will be for my special savings account, 6k will be for medical ( cervical vaccine, health cards for me & my mother ), 3k for my mutual fund, while the remaining 5k will be for church, for christmas panggastos & for some house repairs.

          Setting a goal really plays an important role in our lives coz it sets directions in every plan that we make. I'm looking forward & excited for 2015 as I now have a clear view of what I really want in my life. Though my blog is all about financial goals, I'll be focusing on personal improvements next year.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, wala ako masabi! Congrats at natupad mo halos lahat ng goals mo for this year. Isunod mo na yang special savings account para 100% complete ka na at Very Good na ang grade mo! Yes, let's hope for a wonderful and bountiful 2015 for all of us! :)

    P.S. Gusto ko yang personal improvement na yan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup finally I can say I did it, naka set aside na yung 10k for my Special Savings Account will be depositing it on Sunday. Looking forward talaga this 2015.

      Thanks again ms. edel!

      Delete
  2. True about listing down your goals. Ive done with my short term goals, konti lang naman pero fulfilling! hehe.

    Btw, Congrats!

    https://supahlalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratz din ms lala, successful tayo sa mga goals natin. Very fulfilling talaga kapag nagagawa ang mga goals hindi man kumpleto at least we've done our best.

    Yung mga goals na sinulat may tatlo akong di magagawa :(....
    Pero di pa tapos 2014, I'll still try to achieve all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats Miss Grace. Ako rin, i have this christmas gift giving spending problem. Trying hard to control it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang hirap kc mag-control ng budget kapag bumibili ako ng regalo mas napapalaki ako kya ngayon cash na lang para fixed ang amount allocated sa mga inaanak tutal malalaki na rin yung bata. Thanks sis!

      Delete