Investing Time @ Home part 1

          It's December 26 I woke up early, my mother & I went to sto.nino church to have a quiet moment inside. I have been wanting to have this kind of routine everyday unfortunately my work has been draining my energy for years. It's a good thing I have a long holiday vacation so I can now finally do it everyday.

          Afterwards we headed to palengke & bought some rekado for lunch, my plan today was to eat just a little for lunch since my stomach has been overloaded for the past three days because of the holiday events.

          Sadly, my plan was sabotage when my mother cooked her pacham (short for pachambang luto), pinaghalong puchero, sinigang at nilagang manok, heheh. "Hayun napasarap na naman ang kain" Then afterwards, we watch some dvd movie (The Hitman) while having some little kwentuhan (di ko alam mahilig na sa showbiz news ang tatay ko heheh).

          After watching, I decided to do a general cleaning on our living & dining area, while everyone is asleep upstairs. It's been a while since I've done some general cleaning here.


          At night, our bunso volunteered " ma, ako bahala sa hapunan". He bought inihaw na salmon & tilapia & prepares ensaladang talong. And the result, super duper busog, wahhh- 32" na ang waistline ko. Good thing, my mother blended some carrots & apples atleast I can drink some of it again in the morning for detoxification.


          Just an ordinary day but I really treasure these ordinary activities!
          Have a blessed weekend guys


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Grace! Super saya talaga basta kasama ang pamilya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year mam Jill! Yes mam, super saya po.
    Mukhang ang saya ng mga vacation nyo :) Have a safe trip ma'am!

    ReplyDelete