FAMI - Equity Fund

I have been checking the FAMI sites almost every other day. Based on their historical NAVPS I think --"mas may movement ng konti ang equity fund nila vs balanced fund this year" ( Balanced fund Jan Navps - 2.70 vs Dec Navps - 2.77 / Equity Fund Jan Navps - 4.80 vs Dec Navps - 5.50 ) . So instead of making additional top up on my balanced fund I decided to open an equity fund last week.
I have written reviewing-my-numbers post last week about my 3k plan from paluwagan allocated for my mutual fual fund and deposited it right after I received it.
Total = P 5,110.00 / Change = P 110.00 will be deposited in my savings account :)
While the remaining balance for the 5k was taken from the cash rebates from credit card I set aside last month & the lending cap & interest I received this December.

There it goes. I can now reward myself for all the goals I have accomplished this year. I'll be visiting letsfaceitsalon & laybare for some facial cleaning activity  & probably watch the hobbit movie this week :).
Plus I'll try to accomplish also the 3 remaining goals I have written in this site.

Have a Wonderful Christmas again everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Right, it's time to reward yourself for a job well done! Sa Cosmolash naman ako pag hair waxing, underarm wax nila is P100 lang. Hindi ko marecommend sayo kasi malayo at two locations lang sya, SM Manila at SM Fairview. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mura un ha, kaso malayo nga lang. Sa metrodeal lang ako nag-aabang ng promo minsan na 99 & 150 :). Sa ngayon, dito na lang muna ako sa Market Market at Glorietta. Thanks again ms edel :)

    ReplyDelete