Thursday, May 25, 2017

Home Improvement: DIY Part 5

          It's been a month since I last wrote a post here. I've been quite busy with the household chores, taking care of my nephew and a new member of our family - baby Sam. Yes, my sister in law gave birth to my niece last May 11 and we were all busy taking care of these two cuties & kulets.

          Those were the reasons why my home improvement project was put on hold for a while and up until now I'm not yet through with the painting works and house repairs. But I will still be posting the pictures of improvements I made just to compliment myself for all the hardwork I've done last month, "ang babaw ko noh?- pagbigyan nyo na lang po ang kaligayahan kong magbahagi ng resulta ng aking pagod".

    
          This was the original appearance of our house (photo above)  and after a month of hardwork this is present appearance (photos below).


          I also did some paint works inside & outside my brother's house (inside the cr only, outside -the front walls & columns only). (Note: It's my brother's car - not mine :)

    
           Aside from being tired, my credit card & wallet also suffered because the overall expenses went up to almost 2 thousand pesos, a bit higher than what I planned to spend. I made a mistakes of buying 2 - 4 liters of elastomeric paint (as advise by the sales attendant in hardware where I bought it, "ang daming sobra". The only consolation was that it was on sale during the time I bought it. Another mistake was buying 4 liters of gloss latex paint paint, "mas maraming sobra." - good thing my brother shared P125 for his room. But no regrets because I'd still be using those extra paints in some areas in our house.

    
 Here's the breakdown of my expenses:
  
          So there you have it - another experience shared. "Atleast kahit walang trabaho - productive pa rin." God bless everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your home improvement seems to be good. Your window color needs some improvement and your glass needs to be glazed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I know, it doesn't look good. I have plans of changing those window glass but not now. I trying to do some repairs with no/less expenses as possible. Thanks for dropping by sir. God Bless.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...