Last Financial Goal 2014

Finally, I can say I did it!
          Done with my last financial goal this year. I've written a post last October -"figuring-out-what-to-do-next" about the four specific financial goal I need to start this year. Yesterday, I went to WealthBank to open a special savings account with a minimum deposit of P 10,000.00 @1.75% interest per annum with a 30 day term period. I plan to make additional deposit every month. This account will be use for my plan to study next year. I have talked to one of our neighbor who's also studying a course which only has an additional 1 year to finish as some of my previous subjects will be credited. I graduated a 3-yr course from TUP which is unfortunately not the field that I really want.

          Hopefully this plan will pursue next year. I feel the need to improve myself. I think I have to sacrifice a year or two so I can have a better & stable future. I'll be inquiring on that university by February and probably by May will be the start of class just need to confirm it.

          I'll be turning 40 by January. Well, it's better late than never for some personal improvements, di ba? Wala naman akong asawa at anak, so I think I'll survive just need a little preparations.

          Yes, I do worry being a minimum wager but It's not exactly an issue why I decided to study next year. I just feel the need for me to find a purpose in life, a purpose that will also influence other people. Sometimes at the end of the day, no matter how hard my work is, how meager my salary is and how exhausted I feel - that sense of fulfillment is needed for me to be whole & complete.


Merry Christmas everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, January ka rin pala. Hehehe. Ako rin. Advanced Happy birthday! And yes, hindi pa late ang lahat. Ako rin, I am just starting. So, aja sa atin. Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, parehas tayo, unang buwan ng taon tumatanda, hehehe. Advance Happy Birthday din! Yes, tuloy tuloy lang tayo sa pagtupad ng pangarap kailangan lang talaga makapagsimula. Merry Christmas sis!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Grace! And advance happy birthday na rin! Sabi nga nila, life starts at 40. Kaya yang mga personal improvement goals mo, sakto yan next year when you're 40 already. :)

    P.S. Congrats at natupad mo lahat ng financial goals mo this year. Di mo lang alam, pero tingin ko andami mo naiinspire na tao, isa na ako dun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always ms edel, thanks for the support. Life begins @ 40 talaga, parang ngayon lang ako nagma-mature, heheh. Hope magtuloy tuloy ang plano although nahihiya akong bumalik na mag-aral sa university pero feeling ko kailangan talaga.

      Thanks again sis & Merry Christmas ulit !!!!

      Delete