Another Goal Reached!!!

I received my first monthly statement of account from Philequity last November 28, 2014. Still excited with my second investment I've added another P 1,000.00 from my lending raket & some extra savings last November 27, 2014 after opening an account last November 12, 2014.
Then after my brother gave me his monthly rent last November 30 & the P 2,000.00 was then again deposited to Philequity fund last December 5.
Good thing my mother & I decided not pursue our plan to relocate her washing machine, I was able to use the 1k budget from it plus the St Peter contribution of P 550.00 was returned to me (kumpleto na pala ang payment ko hahah) & the company profit shares I received last November & finally last December 9 another P 2,000.00 was deposited again to Philequity fund reaching my target goal of P 10,000.00 to my equity fund in PEMI.

Just one more financial goal to achieve this 2014 before I can finally say "I did it". Though we are still waiting for some good news on our 13th month pay & our paluwagan here in our office, I'm still optimistic that I'll be able to open a special savings account of P 10,000.00 before the year ends.

Just in the mood of sharing again.
Have a great weekend guyz!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats again, Grace! Naku, isa na lang pala at complete na. Kaya yan! Positive thinking lang. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ms. edel. Just one more goal pa this 2014, kaya yan, heheh. Positive thinking lang kahit wala pang 13th month heheh...... Haisst hindi pa ako nakakapamili ng regalo :(,

      Merry Christmas din Ms. edel ! Thanks again, I really appreciate your support whenever you comment on my blog :)

      Delete