Target 1,000 - Spending Goal part 1


I was hesitant to post his blog since this will definitely show my "kuripot" personality. But who cares nobody knows me here personally. I write my blogs here at work during breaktime but not even my colleagues knows that I'm blogging.

But why am I posting this? I made a personal commitment last year to write down all the details of my expenses this 2014 so I can clearly monitor my spending routines.

So here's my monthly expenses that I regularly buy at Landmark supermarket both personal & family necessities.

MY PERSONAL HYGIENE EXPENSES - Here's what I bought this August:
Bathing Products:
2 Camay soaps (buy one take one @ 13.50 each) = P 27.00
(i'm a buy one take one addict)
1 dozen Rejoice 4 in 1 shampoo (4x12=48 pcs)    = P 54.40
This will be my stock for two months since I still have pantene shampoo & palmolive conditioner left.
Laundry Products: I wash my clothes every sunday & I enjoy doing it.
1 TIDE powder (4in1-1 sachet/week) = P 14.70
1 whole Surf Bar ( 1 bar/week)           = P 17.85
Downy (3in1 sachet@9.35 I bought this last month).
Other Personal Care Products:
Tissue (6 packs)                         = P 23.40
Care Cotton (50g@14.70 bought last month)
Cotton Buds (400 tips@24.75 bought last month)
Charmee Napkin                       = P 15.50
Charmee Pantyliners                 = P 15.75
Oral Hygiene Products:
Unique Toothpaste                     = P 30.60
Toothbrush    (stock items)
Dental Floss ( still have it)
Colgate Mouthwash (got free items from market market)
Vitamins:
3 packs Enervon C (7+1@ 38.50 each)     = P115.50
10 pcs Vitamin C (Generic Brand-back up)= P12.50
15 pcs Calcium (Osteovit@ 5.50 each)       = P 82.50
(I'll be buying osteovit on weekend since I'll be using my mother's senior ID) 






Cologne (buy1take1)        =P 27.00
Skinwhite facial cleanser = P 29.00
Johnsons baby powder    = P 19.35
Tawas Powder                  = P 6.70
Baby flo Petroleum Jelly  = P 24.75
Caress facial powder        = P65.00
Fashion 21 Lipstick          = P175.00
Sunblock moisturizer        = P 80.00
 
STOCK PRODUCTS:  
These are products I bought last month (some are inside my drawer & the other set I'm using today).
                
There goes my kuripot budget. I'm not particular with the name or brand of any product as long as it suits my needs and my budget, too. No make-up, no deodorant, no expensive perfume just plain & simple hygiene & personal necessities. I made a record file so I'll be able track down all the personal grocery items I bought every month. I was able to trim down my expenses from P397.65 down to P199.20 but I have no plans of cutting down on Vitamins.
Groceries for family we're also cut down from P965.00 last month to P778.00 this August.
Just the basics again as per special request -(canola oil,vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, coffee, oatmeal, coffeemate, sugar, , cranberry juice - for my mother, cotton balls,cotton buds & juices-for my father, bread, butter & dishwashing soap).My mother has set a no-buying rule for canned foods (sardines, tuna, corned beefs) since its not good for people with kidney problems & processed foods (hotdogs, tocinos etc) not good for me since I had an endemetriosis cysts. "Nakakainis ang dami bawal but what can I do "mother's knows best". Plus my mother also prefer buying fish, meat, vegetables & fruits on wet market.

Anyway, my Target spending goal is - P 1,000.00 worth of total expenses both personal & family hopefully by September I'll be able to achieve this for my #5 Goal -- " To live below my means ".





Happy Weekend!!!!!





5 comments:

  1. Such an inspiring blog post Grace!!! Salamat para dito! :)

    SAVING IS NOT ABOUT BEING SELFISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm sticking to my goals, kailangan maayos muna sarili ko para maayos financial status ko. I've read that blog u have a point there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy the Sunblock moisturizer po?Is it available in Watsons or Mercury?..I am buying a sunblock with my dermatologist but it is way too much expensive for me with an amount of PHP 500 each tab like yours..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jing-Jing ---sa Metro Dept Store lang sa loob ng Market Market - GT yung nakalagay na brand nya (sunblock/whitening cream sya hindi pala sya moisturizer) baka naman iba yung brand name nung sa derma mo?

    ReplyDelete