10,000 is my target number this October

I use the word " magic" because I need "magic" to figure out how I'll be able to trim down my monthly expenses to P 10,000.00.
I'm am now living with target-1000-my-weekly-budget and now my target is to come up with a P 10,000.00 monthly budget. I listed down the summary of my monthly expenses today so I can figure out what to do next this October.

This was my expenses last September just the basics, I didn't include some of my expenses especially those pawned earings I just redeem last month.

Total daily allowance for 30 days - P 4,300.00
(160,140,100 budget/day)

Rice (30 kgs / month) - P 1,350.00
(44.00-45.00 / kilo)
LPG Gas - P 750.00
Mama budget for palengke back-up - P 500.00
Utility Bills - P 2,000.00
(St. Peter Plan, Electric, Water,Pldt Internet Bill)
BPI Credit Cards (Groceries & Vitamins) - P 1,200.00
Eastwest Cash loan - P 467.00
Eastwest (BPI) Cash Loan - P 363.00
Gift - P 500.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Total = P 11,430.00

Oh well, still my number here is eleven thousand, it's a good thing my salary was 5,600.00 & 5,900.00 last September 15 & 30th enough to cover up all my expenses. I need to figure out a solution so I can come up with my magic number this October.

I will be reading the electric meter & water meter this weekend to check how many kilowatt were already consumed. I told my mother we should not exceed to 300 kw / month (sobrang laki kasi ng talon ng bill pag lumampas ng 300 kw, tataas pa raw uli ngayon).

Thankful that my younger brother is still supporting my mother with her medical expenses though he has his own family now.
And youngest brother is giving additional panggastos to my mother and also shares almost half of the electric & water bill.
Thankful that my family is doing great today.
& most importantly Thank GOD for everything :)


Back to work now!

Have a blessed day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. wow! you're amazing on how you detailed your expenses. read your previous posts and with a salary liked that ,you are still able to manage your finances + credit cards. kudos to you sis! Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's be thankful everyday. God is good! :)

    P.S. Good luck sa 10k monthly budget goal mo. Kaya mo yan, Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, God is Good! there's a lot to be thankful everyday :)

      thanks ms, edel. that 10k budget seems impossible but hopefully I'd come up with a sol'n :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Grace,

    How much do you spend on PLDT internet per month? Is that really a necessity? And what's that Php500 (gift) for?

    Assuming that your PLDT bill is Php500 and you remove that other Php500 (gift), you would have subtracted Php1,000 from your monthly budget, bringing you nearer to your magic number by Php430 (Php11,430 -Php1,000 = Php10,430)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gift is for my mother, she bought a cp (just an ordinary one), it was her birthday last oct 3.
    I'm just paying a fix P200.00 share , plus our bunso also share P 200.00 for PLDT(landline & internet) but it's my younger brother who pays for its full P 1,399.00 monthly bill.
    Rice, LPG, PLDT, St Peter, EW cash loans are fixed expenses.
    electric, water bill, groceries, palengke & daily transpo/food allowance ang pedeng magbago that's why I'm monitoring our electric & water bill (dun tumatalon ang bill)
    unfortunately lumaki ang electric bill namin ngayn heheh but atleast di lumampas ng 300 kw pasok pa rin ako sa budget.
    reachable naman ang 10k monthly pero di pa doable ngyon oct/nov may magbi-birthday pa kasi e :)
    thanks mam jill for reviewing may expenses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad to know that you'll be reaching your magic number soon :)

      Delete