Christmas 2014

I was a bit busy these past few days because of the holiday season and it's only today December 27 that I am relaxing & enjoying watching dvd movies in our house while writing this post.
December 23, was the last day of our work and its a bit late when i went home.
December 24, we rushed early to Market Market mall for some late minute shopping of gifts & groceries. As usual fruit salad is   the only food I can make & share for noche buena. I just bought cake & ready made ube & leche plan @ Fiesta Market (Oh dear, I still not done with one of my goals which is cooking, huhuh).
I only bought few gifts for my close relatives while I decided to give cash for my inaanaks (just 200 pesos each while the 50 pesos & 20 pesos or the sabit) Hey, atleast I only spent 2 thousand for my inaanaks unlike those past christmas I usually overspent for the gifts plus "ang sakit sa ulong mag isip ng pang regalo."
We spent our Christmas day @ Bacoor Cavite with our relatives. It's already a tradition since I was a child to celebrate our Christmas there.
It's a bit tiring when we got home but it's really worth it, you know how wonderful the celebration in the Philippines is being with our families & our love ones during christmas.

Happy New Year Guys!




2 comments:

  1. Kami rin, nagrush bumili ng pang exchange gifts naman. Gusto ko rin ng ube at leche flan! San sa Bacoor yan? Sa Molino lang kami. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Ms edel!!! Sa Habay Bacoor lang malapit sa Sm bacoor, kulang na sa or as kya bumili na lang ng ready made, favorite kasi namin any leche plan. Grabe ang dami tao sa mall that time.

    ReplyDelete