Another 1,000 top-up on my FAMI SALBF account

                                         A Black & Decker Hand Drill @ P 2,499.00.
                     A kitchen faucet & bathroom faucet that needs to be replaced @ P 1,382.50.
                                       A 14k Italian Gold necklace @ P 3,360.00.
These are the things that finally ruined my financial plan last June.
Just as I thought I was about to zeroed my credit card bills emergencies happen.
Our kitchen sink faucet & bathroom faucet are leaking.
There are some areas in our house that must be fixed so a hand drill is needed.
And out of depression these Italian rope necklace flashes in my eyes @ Market Market then again another swiping of credit card happens.

While I was in the process fixing budget & debt last June I was also thinking of ways on how to make an additional 1,000 on my FAMI SALBF Account.

SOLUTION ....Cash loan on Credit Card.
When it comes to cash loan - suki na ko sa Eastwest Mastercard.
Just one call & within seven days after verification they will automatically deposit the cheque to my BPI savings account.
I sort out my finances before compounding interest in my credit card happens.
So I decided to cut back some of my savings.
Then afterwards I filed a P15,000.00 cash loan at Eastwest MasterCard @ 1.5% add on interest for 6 months last June.

Here's the details of my cash loan:
15,000 x 1.5%     = 225.00 - add on interest/month
225.00 x 6 months = 1,350.00 - total interest for six months
15,000 / 6months = 2,500 - monthly principal
2,500 (principal) + 225.00 (int) =  P2,725.00 my monthly bill

*I lend the P10,000.00 in one of our neighbor with 14% interest (P1,400.00).
(She already paid it in full last July 30 so the 6 months interest were already covered)
*I used the P3,000.00 to pay off some of my credit card balance I had on my BPI Mastercard & Metrobank Mastercard.
*I lend another P3,000.00 in one of my officemates with 12% interest payable for two months.
*I used the P 4,000.00 to redeem the necklace my mother pawned last March.
*I lend the remaining balance to some of my colleagues here @ work @ 12% interest for two months which they pay every 15th & 30th of the month.

I cannot write down the details anymore since the remaining balance are rolling while paying for my monthly obligations to Eastwest Mastercard (Im on the 3rd installment this September).
I was able to accumulate another P1,000.00 interest (from this money lending raket here @ the ofc) then I used it again to buy an additional 350 share in my FAMI SALBF account.
My 2nd Top up :)


Target Reached for September !!!
Thank God everything is doing well today.
Happy Weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, there! I have been reading your blog and I found it really inspiring! You're an inspiration for me, because you do your best no matter what. Congratulations on reaching your target! Go go go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Florlin, thanks for appreciating my blog. Ilan taon ka na? Na-amaze ako sau grabe-estudyante ka pa lang,ang galing mo na. I'll be exploring your blog later :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 19 years old. Hehe. D naman. Bored kasi ako nun kaya nagtry ako magwork online. You're welcome!

      Delete
  3. Keep it up girl! You got the right attitude. Try mo basahin yung suggest kong ready to be rich na blogsite or if you have facebook account -yung pesos & sense -madali ring intindihin, yan ay kung interesado ka sa investing. Mutual fund pa lang kasi ang naintindihan ko e. But for now keep on reading, earning & saving ka muna iha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my fave bloggers!!! Hope we can meet?! What do you think?!!!!

    Ms. Grace and Ms. Florin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, pero si Ms. Florin! Taga- Dumaguete yata.

    ReplyDelete