Home Improvement - DIY Part 3

         Construction time once again. My mother and our neighbor kept on teasing me for the past few days "ang bagal naman ng trabahador ko" or "ang pangit naman ng gawa mo" or "lugi na ko sayo, ilang araw na yan ginagawa mo", "ipagawa mo na yan sa marunong". Am I offended?.. of course not, I love what I am doing and do not care whatever they say about my work. You see, one of the reason, why I kept on saying that its the most beautiful house in the world is that it was done with labor of love. Most often, the construction of our house is "bitin" because we do not have enough money to continue it or too often we hired someone who is not so expert in that field and it always resulted to a not so good appearance. Well, what do you expect, I am a minimum wager. It would be so unrealistic if I own a beautiful house.

Day 4 ( April 7, Friday)
        So much for the financial setbacks history of our house. I took some time off yesterday (last thursday) because I will be meeting a special friend in Moa and that's where I plan to buy another liter of latex paint. Sadly, it is not available there. So I decided to do other things the next day.

          I  A lot of imperfections can be seen inside and outside our house so  I decided to do some retouching and patching works. I bought 3 kilos of cement for this particular task and again the sand is free because my brother has it.
3 kilos of cement P9/kg --Total cost P 27.00
           
         There you have it, "my masterpiece", hahah. Now you know why they are teasing me with my construction work.
          

Have a great day!
God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. I am not satisfied with your post and I am totally disagree that home requires construction every time it’s not need every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is your opinion and I do not want to argue about it but this post is not meant to satisfy your standards. As you can see my house has lots of flaws and I am only trying to even some surfaces to make it look nicer.
    I just saw your site today and now I know your from New Zealand and you have lots of beautiful houses with glasses in your country and I admire it. But I am from the Philippines with very limited ability and financial capability and I am only trying to be resourceful with what I can do. I am not a professional carpenter, painter nor a mason too but I am trying my best to do things on my own.
    Thank you for dropping by again and Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    infissi mediavalle

    ReplyDelete