Fulfilling my Pledge, Clearing my Debts & my Long Term Goal Status

         
         This is my Goal Board where my pledge, goals and debts are posted located in front of my bed so I can easily focus & be well aware of my progress. I made four balance transfer last year because of the delayed salary I experience and now that I am already unemployed, this is one of my primary goal this year and hope to finish it before the year ends.
         Yesterday, we attended the Palm Sunday mass and after the mass I decided to pay the remaining 3 months pledge of the twin project - a church project I pledge - 100/month for one year. I've been wanting to finish my pledge before I ran out of money, good thing I was able to pay for it yesterday.
        I also set aside P 1,900+++ for my balance transfer bills in eastwest and unpin the list on my goal board. Just 2 more credit dues left (1 balance transfer & laptop installment).
        It felt good that I have cleared some of my debts and fulfill my pledge. I will now concentrate on my long term goals:

        1. BTTE graduate - check - just working for clearance.
        2. CSC prof passer - I'll take it before the year ends.
        3. BEAUTIFUL HOUSE - I'm working on it now - hahah.
        4. 1 MILLION PESOS - I'm almost halfway there.

     So there goes the status of my goal board. Till then. Have a great day ahead. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment