Divisoria Trip

          We went to Divisoria last month to buy some token of appreciation for our students, critic and panel teachers for our final demo teaching. It was my first time to go there and I was really amazed with the price of the products and how easy to reach that place.
The items we first bought at Divi
       APRIL 1, SATURDAY
        I told my classmate that I am going back here and so I did. Last Saturday April 1, my mother & I went to Divisoria. Divi is just two rides away from our house ( I only knew it last march) - P9 tricycle fare to tenement and P15 fare (PNR) from FTI station to Tutuban Station and since mama is a senior citizen her fare costs only P12.
       I brought P1000 budget for that Divi trip so I wont exceed with the budget limit I set. I told my mother that my reason for going there is to buy plain white Tshirt for my uniform in TESDA but I actually want to explore the area and search for other streets that I was not able to reach during my first trip there.
       My first target was to buy a Tshirt and so my mother toured me to Ylaya St. and went back to Tabora and then proceeded to 168. From a canvass price of P130, down to P100 and then finally we saw P90/pc Tshirt. I bought 3pcs for P270 only.
Sandals - P 25.00 only
      While we were exploring around the area I saw a bulk of sandals & slippers with a price tag of  P25 only and so I picked one pair and glad I did because I really loved wearing it.

       My mother also saw this printed bedsheets for P100 and pillowcase for 5 for P100. She was able  to get 3pcs of pillowcase for the price of P50 only. I also bought these plastic leaves (sorry I have no picture of it)  for P100 as a decor and a condinents bottle for only P10/each.
        And since were a bit tired roaming around & our budget is a bit short already, we decided to have our lunch in Mang Inasal. I have an unli rice meal while mama took a solo piece chicken meal and then we share the one order of small halo halo for our dessert."
TOTAL EXPENSES
          It was my first shopping tour in divi (o di ba, bongga shopping tour pa ang term, hehe) and I want to get back right away but since I am already unemployed and my budget is a bit tight I will have to delay my plan of going back there.

  
Till my next trip in Divi!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment