Random Things I Do to SAVE part 1

I'm a Bicolana & my parents are both Bicolano & Bicolana. I was born in Camarines Sur but I grew up in Villamor Air Base, Pasay City.
Being "gastador" runs in my blood but I was more influenced by an Ilocana caretaker who also lives with us in Villamor when I was 12 years old and I can say that I have adopted some of her frugal ways and I really admire her. And now I can proudly say I'm a Bilocana - a combination of Bicolana & Ilocana because I admit I do splurge once in a while but I am frugal most of the time.

Here are some tips that I always do to save:

1) I stick my old bath soap to a new one.

2) I cut the head of the toothpaste to make sure I have used all of its contents.
3) I divide the laundry bars into 5 parts.
I handwash some of my clothes every week before I finally put it in a washing machine & I want a laundry barsoap that I can have a full grip on it).
4) I buy Quatro Pack & Tri-pid Pack. It's easier for me to budget & take control of my consumption.
5) I sometimes prefer to buy some generic or cheaper brand that I know has the same quality with those well known brands.
I love this brand because of its double mint flavor (100ml cost only P30.60)


Glad that I have learned to be frugal at an early age and today I appreciate its financial advantage.
I am proud to be kuripot, proudly Bilocana :)


Just Sharing today!
Have a Blessed day!
God Bless Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I do 1, 2 & 4! Hooray for being frugal!!!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hooray for being frugal!!! Advantage yan pag nakasanayan na nating magtipid :))

      Delete
  2. I do all except no. 3 because I use powdered soap (the one my husband use in the washing machine) when hand washing our office clothes. Hehe. Frugality rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, ako lang din ang gumagamit ng laundry bar soap sa bahay lahat sila powder soap din pero nakasanayan ko na kasi mag handwash bago isalang sa washing machine pag ako naglalaba, heheh....
      Yeah, frugality rocks!!! I need to be frugal to achieve my financial goals......

      Delete
  3. I love these frugal ideas Ms. Grace! Excited to read Part 2. :)

    ReplyDelete