2015 Midyear Goal Updates

It's the sixth month of the year 2015 and I am reviewing my goals posted on my wall again.
I was able to open a Soldivo account last January & reach my 2k target on my BPI atm account & my 20k target on my Philequity account last month.
I just deposited another 1k on FAMI-equity fund last Friday, a total of 13k on my equity fund & 11k on my balanced fund bringing me to a total of 24k on FAMI.
I just paid my BPI Philam insurance today (P 2,073.21).
So from those marked goals listed above 5 goals were achieved another 5 goals to reach this year.
5 out of 5 not bad for me, I still have seven months to complete this.

I plan to revise my #6 goals to addtl 5k on FAMI & 5k on Philequity instead of adding 10K on my Wealthbank Special Savings account. I might use it for tuition fee if my salary/income doesn't suffice my necessary expenses in the coming months.
I want to focus & be consistent with my mutual funds investments this year & hopefully reach my 200k total savings & investments goal before the year 2015 ends.



Just sharing again :)
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment