Excited for Christmas

          Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Not only that it is a season of joy but it is also the reason I can use so I can get my hands on decorating our humble abode for this very special occassion, "ang babaw ng rason no?". But seriously, it is only then that my father would allow me in his teritory, "by the way sala is his teritory - where he eats, sleeps, and watch TV  and that's the reason why I couldn't arrange the chairs and tables accordingly. We'll I cannot reason out with him since he had a stroke already but he allow me every Christmas to decorate our house. Our special agreement as I always remind him every year -- "sa inyo ang sala mula 2nd week of January to 1st week of November, sa akin naman ang 2nd week of November to 1st week of January, kontrata natin yan 'de." I allow my father to do whatever is convenient to him in our sala after he had a stroke last 2008 but every Christmas he allows me to redecorate our sala, rearrange our wooden sofa and his favorite wooden sofa bed, and finally put on the Christmas tree in the corner, and here's the outcome:
Our New Arranged Sala
          I used the old christmas tree and decors but some of them we're already damage and doesn't look good anymore so I had to buy but just few decors to complete my traditional christmas tree. I bought 1 star (P25/), 3 poinsettia flowers ( P20/each), and two christmas runarounds (P25) just to complete the decor in my Christmas tree.
Dining Area
          I also bought new table runner (P199.75), microwave (P179.75) and blender cover (P129.75). I really love it and I was so excited to put it on. My mother sais, "Bakit ba nagmamadali ka ilagay yan, malayo pa Christmas." and I answered, "Ma, baka di ko magawa to pagtapos ng operation ko." so she just let me continue decorating last week.

        I am really excited this Christmas, who wouldn't be  if you have kiddos in the house like these two cuties here.
My six month old niece - Baby Sophia
My 2 year old nephew - Kuya Kenji
 Have a merry and wonderful Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment