Yes, I passed the LET!

          I was feeling kind of depressed lately because of my current health condition ( I'll write about it later) but I received a great news yesterday that totally changed my mood.

          I was sitting beside my mother at the hospital that day when I decided to open my fb and saw the greetings that one of my classmate passed the Licensure Examination for Teacher. I was happy for her but not for myself because I've set my mind not to expect anything, "ang hirap kasi talaga ng exam". Still curiosity knocks in, I searched for all the other names of my classmates,...including my name too.

          My mother started noticing me, "Ano ba yan kanina ka pa dutdut ng dutdut dyan sa cp mo."
I didn't mind my mother's words, I kept on searching until I stumbled upon my name and burst out these words, " S*** Ma, pumasa ako, pangalan ko yan di ba?... Sorry for the word "S"... I couldn't contain my emotion that moment. It was really unexpected, my mother checked my cp again, "Oo nga pangalan mo nga, naks lisensyadong teacher na anak ko, Biro mo nakapasa ka, sabi ka pa naman ng sabi na babagsak ka." Di ko talaga expect Ma, Thank God talaga!!! There were really tears in my eyes, tears of joy but I tried to hide it because there's a lot of people around us yesterday.

       This is a short and impromptu post, I published it first because I couldn't contain the happiness I am feeling right now --Lutang pa ko kahapon at ngayon pa lang nagsisink-in sa akin tong salitang to - YES, PASADO AKO SA LET!!! Proud Licensed Secondary Teacher - TLE Major!!!


 God Bless everyone!!!


P.S. Sorry I can't upload the screen shot of my name on the PRC list here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Sabi naman sayo e papasa ka nyan. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpected talaga sis, di ko akalaing papasa ako kaya sobrang gulat ko at sobrang saya ko nung mabasa ko name ko. Thanks sa faith mo sis. Thank God talaga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huwow!!! Congrats, Grace! So proud of and happy for you! :)

    Regarding your health condition, God heals. He will never let you down, that's for sure. Alam ko madali lang to sabihin para samin, pero kapit lang, tiwala pa rin sa nasa itaas. Ipagpe-pray ka namin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Happy New year! At same pala kayo ng brother ko, TLE major din sya. Sa isang public high school dito sa Manila sya nagtuturo. :)

      Delete