Last Scholarship Grant Received!

Last July, my classmate reminded me again - "Ate grace, nakapagpasa ka na ng requirements sa scholarship, last week na ngayon para sa second batch." So I hurriedly gather all the requirements and submit it to Cayetano Highschool.
Would you believe that in less than a month a confirmation letter arrived and its distribution is already scheduled. "Grabe, ang bilis talaga ng service nila. Kudos to our Mayor, her councilors and to all her staffs who took an extra effort on this program."
I received P 7,500 for the Basic Plus scholarship. Afterwards, I went to WEALTHBANK & open a special saving account. I added P 2,500 from my passbook account since the minimum required amount for it is P 10,000.
This is the third & last claim and I need to set it aside as my education/graduation fund. I need to be prepared financially because of the possible unemployment I might experience next year.
Because of the financial difficulties that our company is experiencing, I have been contemplating a lot these past few weeks if I'll be resigning or not. Most of the advises I got was to stay put & it was also the advice I got from my classmate since most of them regretted resigning from their work. So my decision for now is to continue to work (regardless of the salary I am receiving) until I finish all my financial obligations - my laptop, my insurance and my credit card bills.

Overall, I am really thankful that God is assisting me with these kind of financial blessings through the services our local government here in Taguig. I really admire them for their advocacy and their mission to uplift the lives of the future generations of Taguig.


Just sharing my experience again.
Have a great week ahead.
God Bless.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Maliit o malaking halaga, malaking tulong pa rin! Salamat sa mga ganitong programs, nagkakaroon ang mga can't afford na makapag-aral. Scholarship din ang tumulong sa college ko kasi hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga sis, yan din sabi ng Mayor namin through the help of scholarship din daw sya kaya sya nakatapos. Para sa akin malaking halaga na yun at set aside ko na para sa graduation fees next year, o di ba looking forward na sa graduation :)
      Thanks for dropping by & God Bless.

      Delete
  2. Congrats sis! Malapit na at matatapos ka na magaral. God bless on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Malapit na konting tiis na lang. God Bless din.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, malapit ka na grumaduate :) Konting sikap at pagod na lang :) Siguro sis wag ka muna mag resign hanggang may mahanap kang kapalit na work, para lang may back up plan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, oo nga looking forward na talaga ako. Yun nga advise sa akin wag daw ako basta mag-resign ng alanganin. Pilitin ko muna tapusin lahat ng financial obligations ko at rebuild my emergency fund saka ko mag desisyon.
      Thanks for dropping by & God Bless.

      Delete
  4. Malapit kana matapos Sis Grace :) congratulations in advance :)

    Just what you said, "Keep Going" all your dreams will come true soon.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot sis, I will. God Bless Always.

      Delete