Weekend Tasks: Laundry, Baby Sitting & Repairs

SATURDAY
My "To do List" strategy last week was effective so I decided to do it again today.
I've listed few tasks only since I've already arranged some of my things last week.
To do list
My plan was to study online first but my mother reminded me that we will be going to Tagaytay with my brother so I decided to skip some of my routine task and just finish what I have started - laundrying & fixing my room.

Saturday was spent almost entirely with my nephew in Tagaytay & Sta. Rosa. I was not able to take any picture of the place because I was so busy looking out for my nephew, "ang likot, grabe, nakakapagod humabol." I was so tired that day and that made me sleep for 9 straight hours. Now, I understand why my mother had no time for "chikahan" at night, heheh.
my nephew's hand - taken while he was asleep, trip lang
SUNDAY 
(Repair Task - 1)

One of my main task goal this week is to fix my umbrella. I lost my 2 yr old "fibrella" umbrella few months ago and because I have no extra money to buy for a new one, I decided to look for my old damaged umbrella and have it repaired for P 30.00. Its' broken frames were replaced but its stitches were not properly done so after using it for few months its frame breaks out of its position. So I have to sew it again to strengthen its connection to its frame.

So there it is - I now have a new repaired umbrella. I'll mark this date again because I'll be repairing some of my broken stuffs during weekends.

Though I was not able to finish all my tasks, I still find it productive to repair some old stuffs instead of buying new one. It's my way to save money and a great way to be happy.


Just sharing again.
Have a great weekend.
God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    You know what yung last post mong you are studying online which is yung Alison site, nka register na ako sa site na yan before but medyo matagal kung di nabalikan at now because of that post I go back to the site again and study online. Medyo matagal din kasi akong natigil sa pagtuturo which is last 2014 pa at feeling ko dapat akong mag recall ng mga lessons sa degree ko, hehe. Your post motivated me to go back to studying again. Salamat sa yo :)

    God Bless
    Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelie, matagal na rin ako nag sign up sa alison pero ngayong October ko lang itinuloy, interesado kasi ako sa Psychology kaya na-hook ako at napakaraming courses offered which I think very useful sa atin. Napakaswerte ng generation ngayon may ganitong technology tapos libre pa. Hindi man kasing kumpleto sa eskwelahan atleast may direksyon ang estudyante pag nag-aral sa alison, I recommend that alison site sa mga interesadong mag-aral online. Masaya ako sis at may kasama akong mag-aral at nakapag motivate ako kahit papano. Thanks forb dropping by & God Bless din.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madalas nirerepair din namin ang mga gamit sa bahay if repairable pa. Sayang naman kasi. I remmeber my mother replacing the wires of an umbrella using another umbrella's wires na di na talaga repairable pero may good parts pa. Tatay ko naman, tinatahi ang mga slippers na napipigtas at ok na uli. Picked up that habit and I also repair this basta pwede pang gamitin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galing ng nanay mo sis ha, yung payong ko kasi pinagwa ko lang kaso bara bara ang tahi kaya dinoble ko para mas matibay. Mahilig talaga ako mag-repair namana ko sa tatay ko yata din, heheh.Thanks for sharing sis, God Bless.

    ReplyDelete