Weekend Main Task: Watch Repair

SATURDAY
It's Saturday once again and a new day to start my "to do lists task." After breakfast, I begun replacing my beddings and arranging it afterwards. "Para kasi akong si Alden Richards may pagka-OC pagdating sa kama". Then I proceeded with my laundrying & cleaning of my shoes. "Alam nyo naman kapag umulan, harabas sa ulan ang sapatos kaya kailangan linisin."...and the rest of the day was spent again entirely with my nephew.
SUNDAY
(Repair Task - 2)
My main task this week is to replace the battery of my watch. I already did it last week but the spare battery they gave me is not working anymore. (Note, I bought this watch for only P150 as an alternative last December and they gave me a spare battery for it.). Good thing I saw this (10 pcs) battery at bente store in Market Market and bought it for only P 25. With a little help of my cutter & twissors I was able to replace its battery again. Yes I did it, I'll mark this date again for another repair achievement, heheh. "Ang babaw ko no" but I'm happy - proud owner of another repaired watch. 
I was not able to finish all the task I have set but I find it fulfilling to see my main task goal done every week.

Just sharing again.
How 'bout you? What are your weekend tasks goal?
Have a great  week ahead.
God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. You had a productive weekend yet again hehehe. Ako semi-productive naman. May mga ilan din akong hindi natapos pero ok lang. Sinipag kasi akong maglakwatsa nung Sunday hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok lang yan sis, productive din yang activity na yan, experience yan e. Dyan kasi ako mahina e, gusto ko lagi nasa loob lang ng bahay lang at mahilig magkutkot ng kung ano ano lang. Thanks for dropping by sis! God Bless!

      Delete
  2. Wow great to know about weekend tasks. You did really great. I also do watch repair in Philadelphia. You way to handling task according to to-do list is amazing and I will also start doing this way.

    Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete