Last 2 Subjects Enrolled!

Yes, I finished enrolling the last two subjects required for my course - Practice Teaching (major subject) & Filipino 2 (minor subject). "Konti na lang, Push ko na to."
Last week of May, I enrolled the last major subject for my course - Practice Teaching. It's like an on the job training requirement for BTTE student. We were required to undergo a total of 400 hours, 200 hours for in campus teaching and 200 hours off campus teaching. It was hard for me to teach in campus because I know that teaching in university requires mastery of the subject unfortunately I had given up on my field 22 years ago. Aside from the fact that I was not able to practice it, technology seems to have occupied most of the curriculum of the school. And lastly, we were always reminded by our professors that we are now dealing with millenials. True enough students today are all bright & quick learners. " Isang turuan lang ng Autocad, kuha agad nila - first sem lang hataw na lahat sila sa plates." Good thing, our professors who are engineers & architects only allowed us to assist them. I am not confident enough to face the students knowing that their knowledge is more than mine but still I need to be present there so I can reach the required hours needed & continue to learn the technique and styles in teaching.
Two weeks ago, I enrolled for Filipino-2 subject, the very last minor subject I need to comply - bukod tanging sya na lang ang naiwan. My only problem today is my work schedule because my officemate who handles my responsibility at work when I'm at school plans to leave our company but she's kind enough to let me enroll first before she pursue her plan. If her plan continues, I'll just make an special arrangement on my work & school schedule and probably next year I'll have to decide then if I'm going to resign & concentrate on practice teaching or continue to work & stop studying/teaching.
Well, whatever happens I know that God will lead me to a better decision.
Another problem, another challenge accepted.
Till then. Have a great week ahead!
God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Nakakabilib! Push mo lang yan. Konting kembot na lang hehehe. God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga sis, konti na lang, konting tiis na lang. Thanks, God Bless!

      Delete