First Quarter Financial Challenge

1. Last Christmas was a bit uncontrollable again, my buy this & buy that came out again. And since its the season of giving & feasting, some of the gifts, groceries and the remaining amount (P 1,290.00) on my tablet  were all charged in my credit cards.
But it was all planned.

2. Last January was my birthday month and again some food treats in our office & in our home were again charged in my credit cards. Plus my happy hormone spending for my "wants & needs" that I did last January were also charged in my credit cards.
Again it was planned.

3. Last November, our company handed over to us the full responsibility of paying my bpi philam life insurance see this post. Again I planned to continue it, so I made some rugs during my spare time & finished 3 bundles already intended for it.

Yes everything was planned, because I know I can pay my credit card bills & insurance payment in full.
But unfortunately some unexpected things happen.

1. I just received a salary of P 3,000.00 today. Our company is really in financial crisis these days & their collectibles are not sufficient for our salary yesterday but they promised to give it in full in 1 to 2 weeks time.

2. I received my BPI Philam Billing Notice last week of January & its premium already increases from P 2,073.68 to P2,495.61 and the policy loan already ballooned too, and as much as I wanted to ask my boss about it I'm still hesitant because of the financial crisis that our company is experiencing today.

3. As for the rags, the sad news was my kuya doesn't have any deliveries yet since the start of 2015. So my income here didn't materialized intended for my Philam Insurance payment.

I'm in a blank state today, as to how am I going to divide my P 3 million salary today, hahah---just kidding it's only 3k, for the Electric, Water, PLDT & Credit Card Bills today & most especially how I'll be able to reach the duedates. And the LPG gas run out too this morning, good thing there's still rice coz I already bought 1 sack of rice last January 30.

But that's okay, Kaya ko to.....I still have P3k rent from my brother.
I remember it was also on the first & second quarter of the year that I experienced financial difficulties & I was able to surpass it last year. What I am thinking today is that on the second quarter of the year my financial problem may become worse as we are having experiencing some delays & shortage on salaries and my plan to study is a big factor too. I am thinking of pawning my necklace for my tuition fee instead of making cash loan on my credit card again and I still don't want to touch my special savings account this early. Oh well, let's see how everything goes on the next few months.

The above situations are just challenges & challenges are meant to be overcome for us to become stronger & wiser. So now, let the challenge begins!





God is really good. He really has his own timing & way of teaching me some financial lessons again.
Have a blessed weekend guys!!!



4 comments:

  1. I like your positive attitude, Grace! Yes, challenge lang yan at kaya mo yan lampasan. Lahat ng problema, may solusyon. Saka dasal din kasi si God naman talaga ang may kontrol ng lahat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ms edel, yes kaya yan. Hindi na ko offguard katulad last year nung dumating yung mga unexpected problems. This time medyo anticipated ko na, although alam kong may posibleng dumating na mas maraming problema pa kaya kailangan talaga ng dasal kay GOD para malampasan lahat.

    Thanks again & God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bilib ako sa mga taong keang pagkasyahin ang konting kita nila. Yeah true challenge lang yan keang kea!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, okay lang kayang kaya talaga, yun ang maganda kapag nagbabasa rin ng financial blogs, yan ang binibigyan ng emphasis kapag nagkaron ng ganyang problema atleast prepared kahit papaano.

      Delete