Sunday Strolling @ Market Market

I'm a Bicolana and being "gastador" runs in my blood. As much as I wanted to save the longing for spending still lives within me. Plus the need for us to unwind every week added in my budget list. Yes, my mother & I loves going to the mall. We both enjoy going to the department stores just fitting some of the dresses in just one room, looking at the jewellries (ooopps, bawal muna kami dito, heheh) and roaming around those tiangge section inside Market Market Mall.

Last Sunday before going to our favorite activity inside the  mall, I first went to bank to deposit P 740.00 on my savings account while my mother went to mercury drug to buy her medicines. Then afterwards we proceeded inside the mall for a little strolling around. She saw the thermos inside the dept store & requested me to purchase it.
Then we went to the tiangge area to my favorite store ---the "Bente store"---yes all the items there were P 20.00 only.
Just some kikay's stuffs Plus notebook & ballpens
The bad thing is I've spend P 120.00 there but the good thing is - it is within my sunday budget allowance. " Babae lang po may pangangailangan din magpaganda paminsan minsan, heheh". I also need to reward myself a little, anyway I already deposited on my savings account :)
The tinkle shaver is sharp, the twissors is not working heheh, the eyebrow folder is good-tried it already, the face powder is okay (my skin is not sensitive), the black notebook, plus I bought 2 ballpens ( I gave the other one to my officemate).

Then aftewards, my brother texted us & treat us a dinner in BonChan. We had a great Sunday!!!!
It was my mother who shouldered our jeepney fares, heheh. kuripot ko talaga noh, heheh. We both enjoy our Sunday Bonding there kahit pagod kaiikot.


Just sharing again today. Have great weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Masarap talaga magbonding lalo na kasama ang pamilya. Saka lalo na pag swak sa budget ang gastos, diba Grace? Kasi hindi mamomroblema sa pera kinabukasan, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is short, sayang ang moment. Spend it wisely with our loved ones :)
    Belated Happy Birthday ms edel :)

    ReplyDelete