My Quarterly Goal Updates

My 3rd Quarter 2014 Goal Updates:
1.)  Go to church every Sunday - updated here
2.)  Be healthy - fruits & veggies / day and at least 3 liters of water a day - 75% successful here.
3.)  Exercise, Exercise Exercise !!! 15 min. to 30 min.walk  /exercise - 75% successful here.
4.)  Have a health insurance - at least short term/1 year check up -done with it.
5.)  Kill Debt - 70 % successful here but now I'm using only 1 card for purchases.
6.)  Budget, Budget, Budget - Live below means - target reached.
7.)  Have my 365 method short term savings - I'm on 63rd set here.
8.)  Have an emergency savings fund –done with it.
9.)  De- clutter my mind / simplify things - more focused now.
10.)I will learn to cook - this is the hardest goal for me I don't know If I can do this still not losing hope 2014 is not yet over.

MY 3rd Quarter 2014 MIDYEAR Goal Updates:
(Follow Up Goals)


1)  Read & write 365 bible verses -  on process.
2)  Read  Ten (10) ebooks on my cellphone. done with it
3)  Read Three (3) Inspirational Books.----finished reading 2 books, 1 book to go. 
4)  Read Two (2) Spy Books - haven't started this.
5) Have a cervical vaccine - done with it.
6)  Open FAMI SALEF Account or Philequity fund.
7) Open FAMI SALBF Account --- done with it.
8)  Open a time dep or UITF.
9)  Open another coop account at vab.--- result of my inquiry is not good here - don't want to pursue this.
10) Invite atleast 5 person to a financial seminar as I promised my friend - still planning who's to invite.


Summary :

Out of 20 goals I listed, 15 we're done /almost done while I'm still working on the remaining 5.
And the verdict I'm 75% successful with all my goals, I've got 2 months left to finish them all. Hopefully " finish them all" before year 2014 ends.

I'm stuck up with all my deadlines of all the jobs I received since yesterday, the ctp machine is still not working up to now. I cannot come up with a reasonable alibis with the client, I decided to have a little break & write this blog to freshen up my mind a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on your achievements! I haven't really realized how fast the year is ending until you mentioned that you have two months to achieve the rest of your goals. :O This reminds me of how little time I have left to finish mine. I'm going to do my best and work full time this sem break!

    I really wish you would still keep on blogging after you finished your goals. Your posts motivate me and I have learned so much from you. More power! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss florlin, of course I will, It motivates me too when someone is actually following my blogs. Well, I got two goals that I might not be able to finish--esp the # 10 - 2014 goal---I love eating but I really hate cooking, pag-prito pa lang kaaway ko na mantika, pag-saing pa lang sunog o hilaw pa, oh dear good luck to me.
      That's why I review my goals today I need to trick myself again into pursing what I have written 9 months ago. By December my focus will definitely be divided, u know how christmas season is. Time flies so fast talaga.
      But for you miss florlin focus on your studies, your on the right track when it comes to ur financial goals. Good luck & God Bless!!!!

      Delete