Mission Frugality 101: Empty the bottles :)

Sunday is the most tiring day in all the days of the week but it is also the happiest day as well. It is day when all the family members are complete but it also the day when we are all busy doing our weekly household stuffs.
After laundrying all my clothes, my next activity is to clean my room. I was fixing my things inside my cabinets I decided to take out all the bottles there. Here are some bottle stuffs that I gathered:
And my mission--- Empty these bottles!
First- I transfer the remaining alcohol to the empty facial cleanser bottle.
The remaining enchanted cologne was transferred to small bottle of cologne.
I still got two zenzest cologne- one is from my mother (she doesn't like the smell-amoy air freshener daw) while the other one is my favorite powder scent cologne.
I'll be using the bench powder that I've almost forgotten because I bought a Johnsons Baby Powder two months ago.
Lastly the facial mask, I've been so busy with my work that I forgot to take special care on my face, I'll be pampering myself tonight with that mask plus a little moisturizing using petroleum jelly.

Konting tiis na lang , just two more goals and I'll be revisiting letsfaceit skin clinic, the only "luho" I got, I missed that "facial cleaning with lazer & vacuum" activity - just P 245.00 and I'll be enjoying 3 sessions of facial cleaning. Cholesterol & whiteheads are appearing in my face already but I need to prioritize my goals first.


Happy Weekend Guys!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Dyan naman ako sa pampaganda nakakatipid, Grace. Bukod sa low maintenace ako sa beauty regimen ko, tinatry ko din ubusin ang mga binili ko bago bumili ulit ng beauty products. Waaah, tagal ko na rin pala hindi nagfacial, last time ko pa ata last, last year, diamond peel yun na binili ko thru groupon site... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maganda naman kasi kutis mo ms edel, kita naman sa pictures e, Inuubos ko na rin ngayon yang mga laman nila para konti ang kalat heheh, Nag-try din ako ng diamond peel, P99.00 lang sa metrodeal, subok lang naman pero mas gusto ko pa rin magpa-facial atleast once or twice a year, I'm not getting any younger e :))

    ReplyDelete