Preparing for September


I went home yesterday from work at around 12:30 am.
I woke up this morning at around 6 am & does my usual after payday routine.
I need to divide my 5.6 million salary to my obligations.
Just kidding, my salary yesterday is P 5,600.00.

*Though I'm still a bit dizzy this morning I needed to sort out & segregate my finances first.
(Medyo halo halo at labu labu na kasi yung mga binayad ng mga officemate ko sa akin).
Even my handwriting looks dizzy here.
*Check my duedates. I almost got billed for late payment fee in my BPI mastercard. The duedate was August 10, I paid my bill -August 12. But I was able to think of an alibi & call the customer service immediately after paying. Now I decided to write down my duedates & post it on my wall. Originally my plan was to buy a white board but it was a bit expensive for me ( kuripot mode again) & so I resorted to just writing it down on bond paper only & post it inside my room:)
Duedates lists
*Finally, Start my daily budgeting for September again.
This is my daily chart budgeting, it's a bit hazzle for some but I think it's convenient for someone who wants to log down their daily expenses. I made my own personal codes for it. I always bring it in my bag so I can easily jot down my daily expenses. The spaces are a bit tight so I don't include the cents here.
My Black Budget Book content
It's Saturday once again, so far phones are not ringing, no incoming email jobs & no walk in clients inquiring so I took the chance to write another blog today.


Happy Weekend!!!!



10 comments:

  1. so inspired by your budgeting Ms. Grace!!!

    Nakaka-amaze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks miss izza, sakto nga e, wala na naman natira for savings pero okay lang nakakagawa ako ng paraan for other means of earning.

    hopefully next year, maintindihan ko na rin ang stock market investing para makasabay ako sa yo next year pag nag start ka na rin sa stock market, with your guidance of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever works best for you right? That's why it's called PERSONAL finance :)

    I jot down my credit card and bill due dates too, but in my organizer that I carry all the time. I also make monthly expense logs where I tally up the month's expenses against that month's income. It feels good to see that even after all the expenses have been applied, my bottomline is still positive. Whatever works talaga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, personal finance pala tawag dun.

      Yes mam Jill, my monthly expenditures are also written down on that same notebook & I tally it every month. Sometimes positive, sometimes negative, sometimes break even lang ang result. But It really helps me "be financially aware". Tnx Mam "Jill".

      Delete
  4. Hi Grace, try mo rin freelancing gigs sa odesk, elance etc. Yun nga lang need ng pc at internet. I'm a home-based worker since 2010. Malaking tulong talaga sa akin yung online jobs. Doon ko kasi kinukuha yung pang invest ko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga dun ka kumukuha ng pang - invest !!!! Mukhang interesting nga yan ha kaso wala pa akong sariling computer sa bahay. Probably next year kukuha na ako, Personal Improvement ang magiging focus ko next year :) Thanks for suggesting these online jobs, hopefully next year mapag-aralan ko na rin yan:)

      Delete
  5. Yup, hehe may part-time at full-time jobs doon.. all online. so sa bahay lng tipid sa pamasahe, at iwas trapik. may mga data entry, web research, article writing and other jobs. per hour ang bayad at in dollars...visit mo na lng odesk.com at elance.com at explore2x at read ng blogs tungkol sa freelancing..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx, na-visit ko na ngayon elance, marami ngang online jobs to explore, by next year cguro paghahandaan ko magkaron ng sariling computer. thanks again sis!!!

      Delete
  6. I will be doing this thing soon.

    :-) This is the best way I think to stay in the budget

    ReplyDelete