Target 1,000 - My Weekly Budget

This is my daily budget plan - sum it up from Mondays thru Saturdays (Mon-183.00, Tue -150.00, Wed-183.00, Thu-150.00, Fri-183.00, & Sat-150.00) its total would be P 999.00 - Target reached!

But this August I decided to change my daily budget plan so last week I requested my colleague who goes to the bank daily to change my P1,000.00 to 100's & 20's bills.
                             .......and have it divided to 7 days, from Mondays to Sundays.
(Monday - 160.00, Tuesday - 140.00, Wednesday - 160.00, Thursday - 140.00, Friday - 160.00, Saturday - 140.00, Sunday - 100.00 - Total of P 1,000.00.
So why change of plan, as much as I want to refrain from going to the mall I think my mother needed a little weekly diversion. She would often call me at the office just to say "nalulungkot ako". I don't wanna be a pessimist again & continue to worry about some future matters. After she found that her creatinin level was a little bit high on its average level & that her left kidney was functioning @ 50% only & aside from her systolic hypertension and high cholesterol level result she become a bit depressed lately. So I encourage her to have a positive outlook in life, made some researched on what foods are needed for her health & promise to go @ the mall every Sunday. Then she began making some blending of fruits & vegetables like carrots, pineapples, bananas & apples as her diet plan.

Anyway, Market Market is just one jeepney ride away from our house & since my mother is into dieting I guess 100.00+++ is just enough to back up our Sunday strolling routine plus having a senior citizen card gives us a big discounts esp on foods.
Seeing my daily budget plan -- I'll be disciplined to walk when it's needed, packed lunch or any available foods @ home to work ---so the extra money I can save will be added on my Sunday budget.....
But emergencies do happen also esp it's rainy season once again so I should have an extra 300.00 to 500.00 back up. For now I only got P300.00 back up in my wallet.
.....plus a little help from these coins of course. If your commuting daily like me these coins are very much needed.


There it goes, sabi nga nila "mas malaki pa ang baon ng estudyante sa akin, heheh". It's okay I must live within my means I think that's the principle I must follow.



Just sharing some thoughts today!
Happy Weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I admire your budgeting skills and the fact that you're living within your means. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for appreciating, so far effective controlled yung daily budget ko with the help of konting baon :)

    ReplyDelete