Target 1,000 - Additional Investment Goal



I was so glad that I was able to start my mutual fund last month. I opened my FAMI Save & Learn Balanced Fund (P 5,000.00 from my midyear 13th month pay - P 6,150.00 ) last July 7 after I got my first shot of cervical vaccine @ Philcare Ayala. 
I went directly to their office @ PS Bank Center Paseo de Roxas  to personally inquire & apply for it. Although most of the informations and instructions are already written in their website, I still want to hear & confirm it to them personally if my understanding was right. I'm still a little bit confused but they were able to explain it to me briefly & clearly. They’ve given me also some brochures so I can review it again and a calling card for further queries.
I think less than 10 days I already got my confirmation letter.
Now the challenge for me is how to add an additional investment of atleast P1,000/month since I'm having difficulty saving & budgeting my salary. And here is my solution for now- Making rags @ home. I love doing this especially while watching my favorite telenovela @ home. I just spent I hour/day to form this & another two hours during Sunday to sew 1 bundle."Medyo matagal pero mas okay na muna ito for the meantime habang inaayos ko pa budgeting ko."
Last July 2, I post a blog " Finding Alternatives-Back to Basic" since I know that I wont be able to save from my salary an amount of P1,000.00 for my mutual fund because I'm still saving an amount of P 3,000.00 for my second shot of Cervical Vaccine at Philcare this September. I already finished 3 bundles of rags last July 21 & completed another one last Sunday.
There it goes, I did it - I was able to raise P 1,000.00 for my additional investment @ FAMI.


 Medyo memorable ang first hulog ko sa mutual fund kasi pinaghirapan ko talaga.



Just sharing my experience........
Happy Weekend !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot guys!!!! Pls. do guide me once in a while, I'm still in the process of learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With such perseverance and dedication, I have no doubt that you will succeed in life :)

    Ang galing mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the encouraging words ma'am "Jillsabs".

    ReplyDelete