St. Peter Life Plan

I’ve been reading a lot of financial blogs lately. They are all very informative and very useful to me since I’m in a process of  fixing my finances (naks yabang, kahit minimum wage earner lang ako I should be aware of my finances). But upon reading those blogs yesterday I realized something --- “ am I just the only weird person here or i was just paranoid before?” Why, because everyone is talking about life insurance, health insurance, mutual funds and other financial matters while I took priority of getting a St. Peter Life Plan five years ago and it’s the only life insurance plan I’m paying now.
I may sound morbid today but that’s how my mind thinks before. Hey I’m just being realistic - we’re all gonna face our Creator in the future we just don’t know when, where or how. I’m not a good writer &  I don’t know how to say it properly here. 
I belong to a class “C” & “D” society ( that’s how they describe most of the minimum wager base on what I have read). Living a hand to mouth lifestyle, in a society where I grew up I’ve seen the worse scenario of life but not the worst of course.I can’t describe here what I had witnessed before but one thing for sure I want to have a decent rites when I leave this world.

But that’s not exactly the reason why I took St. Peter Life Plan -the word “Future” is my  main reason. Let me share some information I got (in the simplest way I can) since the agent from St. Peter only took five minutes of my time to explain the st.dorothy plan I avail. I think that was the cheapest before – and he calls it 4 in 1 plan. Meaning, the 30,000 plan I avail is also equivalent to 120,000. 

Here’s why:
1.Memorial Services – I’m not going to elaborate this since we all know what St. Peter specializes in but it’s worth P30,000.00.
2.Accident Insurance – It also covers up to P 30,000.00 hospitalization if accident happens to the plan holder.
3.Life Insurance – We all know what life insurance is, so our benificiary will receive another P30,000.00 if something happens to the plan holder.
4.Money Back Guarantee – This is the main reason why I avail this plan. After paying P550.00 per month for 5 years, another 5 years of waiting and the P30,000 will be given back to the plan holder. Of course, I’m looking forward for my money back.
I got two st. dorothy plans, the other one I named to my eldest brother but after 1 year of paying I ask my younger brother to pay for the remaining years. We’ll be finishing the 5 year plan this December and I’m planning to get another plan this September. I’ve talked to my agent & he says the policy for the money back already changed from 5 year to 10 year waiting period and price already increases too so I’ll be availing a plan without money back features since it's not for myself anymore.



I'm not directly connected to St. Peter Life Co. but you can confirm these informations in their website : http://www.stpeter.com.ph/page/vision-mission-and-values.



Happy Weekend!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. My Mom encouraged me and my sister to get a St. Peter Plan. We felt its importance and benefits when my niece died.

    We have one year to go to pay off the policy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was also my mother who suggested it and somehow na-realize ko rin ang importance nun especially nung na-obserbahan ko yung surroundings namin & unstable pa ang job ko before. I don't want to be unprepared financially if something happens to a member of a family, for sure blangko ang utak ko when that time comes, di ba?
      Pero ang maganda sa St. Peter may money back guarantee yung plan nila :)

      Delete