July 7, 2014

I went to Philcare to get my transvi ultrasound result and have it interpret by my ob.
I am so happy today that my endemetriosis cysts got smaller again without any medicine or pills intake.

Although I was not able to completely follow the routine that I have set during these past few months and once in a while I cant resist the temptation of drinking softdrinks, eating pasta & pizza but I still make it a point to drink not less than 2 liters of water a day, to walk at least 20 to 30 minutes a day and to eat veggies & fruits as much as possible everyday. Hopefully my cysts disappears next year. I will be more focused & I will make more adjustments to have a healthy routine everyday.

Today, I got my cervical vaccine shot as part of my additional midyear goal.


Then afterwards I went to FAMI office to open my "Save & Learn Balanced Fund".
I'll be posting my confirmation from FAMI here after 10 days.

Having a good result with my transvi ultrasound & completed my 2 goals today makes me feel so happy & blessed today.


No comments:

Post a Comment