Everything is Up!

Jeepney Fares are up (by 50 centavo) last June.
Prices of basic commodities continue to go up.
The price of rice I bought last week is 45/kilo.
It was only 39/kilo last January.
Meralco announced that there will be 3 centavo per kilowatt increase this July.

Oh well, what can I do. Living below your means for a minimum wage earner is sometimes an impossible task for me. Since 45%-50% of my salary goes to my family's household expenses, 35%-40% is allocated on my transportation & food allowance & the remaining 10% of my salary is - hmmm, that remains to be seen. Just kidding, everything is written in my black book and the result is still deficit.
But I'm still happy today because I was able get my pawned earrings at cebuana lhuiller. I just need a little more sacrifice & some adjustments and I'll be able to finally hit my personal goals.

As I have promised myself - no more negativity.
When sometimes things are not doing well, I just look up!
Look at the clouds then look around.
People are still smiling even after typhoon glenda badly hits metro manila.
Even if there's still no electricity after the typhoon, well atleast it saves eletricity consumption, hahah.
Thank GOD, our house is not damaged, our roofs are still intact.
Thank GOD, I still have job, still working today.
& most importantly Thank GOD, we are all good & alive in the family.

I'm always thankful my mother is okay despite of all the health concerns she is suffering.
I guess I'm still dependent to her even if I'm turning 40 next year, Iba talaga ang nanay sa pamilya.
Thankful my father is still okay after he had stroke.
Thankful my kuya is there to assist them kahit di ko maasahan financially.
Thankful my two younger brothers still assist my mother financially even if the other already has a family of his own.
Just pray to God that my brothers have financial discipline too, sobrang addict kasi sa sapatos at gadget e.
Just counting all my blessings today.......






No comments:

Post a Comment