Visualizing my Long Term Goals


These are my goals..........again they are posted on my wall just like what I did last year.
I've written down some of my short term goals & I choose only those specific ones with a target amount. These short term goals have a deadline of one year range so I must achieve them before 2015 ends.
Plus I added a new goal list on my wall.........MY LONG TERM GOALS.
These are my dream goals that I must achieve in two to five year range.

#1. Renovate my house by year 2020.
I picked up this flyer inside the jeepney & when I saw the image of the house, I fell inlove automatically with the simplicity of the design so I brought it home, cut it out & paste it on my list. And though the status of the lot in our area is still uncertain, I still believe it will eventually have a positive outcome. As what mam jill of frugal honey advises, read the terms in your waiver & after reviewing some of the documents last month I felt a little bit of sense of security as to whatever happens in our area....so my plan to renovate our house in the near future remains :)
I'm still thinking which design looks better, hahah---o di ba bongga ang mga design :)
#2. I must finish my study of BTTE by 2016-2017.
Yes, I plan to study BTTE (Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education) & finish it by 2017. Though my querries are still partial, I'll be going back to TUP next week to inquire on the complete requirements of the course since the start of the school year will be on last week of May.


#3. Be a Teacher by 2017-2018.
I must pass the NCE examination after finishing BTTE & finally teach the elementary students before 2018 ends.

#4. Reach my Magic Number before 2020 ends.
I must have a total of 1 MILLION both on my savings & investments before 2020 ends.

These are just some of my long term goals as of today. I still have some plans in my head but it is not yet concrete. For now I'll be concentrating on those lists first and posting it on my wall will really help me focus on it. And hopefully with God's grace, He will guide me & help me achieve all of it.



Just in the mood of sharing!
Happy Weekend Guys! God Bless!!!



6 comments:

  1. Wow, very promising! Go, go, go Grace! I-claim mo na na matutupad lahat yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, go for the goals again. thanks ms edel.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, I pray to God talaga na makayanan ko matupad lahat, thanks sis :)

      Delete
  3. Renovate our house is one of my long term goal too!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang sarap kasi talaga ng feeling kapag naganda mo sariling bahay mo, di ba :) kaya goal ko talaga yan noon pa.

      Delete