Excited with my New Mutual Fund

Yes, I got a new mutual fund this year, The SOLDIVO Strategic Growth Fund that I opened last January 29, 2015. I have been reading about this new mutual last year. It was only launched last October 2014 and it's a partnership between Rampver Financial Advisor and Philam Asset Management, Inc, two reputable companies in the field of financial services and  fund management.

This finally completed my mutual fund list. I am also fortunate that Ms Tina of Rampver Strategic Advisor assisted and explained to me the advantage of diversifying and since the share is still below one peso - it has more potential for a higher earnings in the future.
I bought some shares at a NAVPS of .9738 last January 29 and last February 29, 2015 it already breached the Php 1.00 level. And today March 13, the NAV price is again Php 1.0050, o di ba moving na rin sya :)

Here are some important informations about this mutual fund:

Minimum Initial Investment - Php 5,000.00

Minimum additional - Php 1,000.00

Entry Fee - 3.36%

Exit Fee - 1.12%

Holding period - 6 Months

Partner bank for deposits/top-up - BPI

I'm still waiting for their the PAMI's passcode but I was advise that their online facility is still on progress.

I am still in a state of exploring this year, as I feel that I haven't found the perfect financial vehicle that will definitely suit me.  And even if there we're times that I'm financially down, my spirits are still high because I have goals that are clearly written in my head.


Just in the mood of sharing again :)
Have a blessed weekend guyz!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. congratz po Ms Grace for a new mutual fund :)..FAMI pa lang ako meron,hehe,.have to build emergency fund pa kasi b4 having a 2nd one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis, gusto ko kasi tatlong level ang mutual fund ko, pinakamataas na NAVPS Philequity, sunod FAMI & pinakamababa ngayon ang SOLDIVO. may nakaset aside na ko emergency fund pero kailangan ko pa ring dagdagan.
      Buti ka nga sis, mas maaga ka pang nag-invest sa akin, mas mataas na value ng shares mo ngayon.
      thanks for dropping by sis, god bless!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Miss Grace. Hehehe. Pagaralan ko rin yang Soldivo MF na yan. :D Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Grace, direct ka ba sa Soldivo mismo nag open? Nakita ko rin kasi ito sa IMG. Thanks for your reply. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi sis, sa Rampver din ako nag-open ng Soldivo account ko,....
      Hawak din yata ng IMG un kasi sa prospectus malaki ang share ng kaiser e.
      Pero ka-partner din nila ang Rampver Financials.

      Delete
    3. If you want to inquire, here's the email of my broker:

      tina.rosales@rampver.com.

      Sila rin kasi tumulong sa akin sa Philequity e,.....

      Delete
    4. Thank you Miss Grace for sharing this information. Pagaralan ko pa ito saka basa pa ako. :D Again, congrats sa new mf.

      Delete