Revising Some of my Financial Goals



MY FINANCIAL GOALS
1) Have atleast P 5,000 on my Wealthbank Passbook account on the first quarter of the year ( need to start saving for my tuition fee ).
2) Have atleast P 3,000 on my Wealthbank ATM account on the first quarter of the year.
3) Have atleast P 2,000 on my BPI ATM Account.
4) Reach a total of 200K on mysavings / investment - FAMI, PHILEQUITY, AMWSLAI, ST. PETER, WEALTHBANK Spl Savings Account & PAGIBIG FUND. I'll be verifying my updated contribution on PAGIBIG this January.
5) Get another St Peter plan - need to talk with my brother about this.
6) Continue my Philam Life Insurance Plan.
7) Have a total of atleast 20k on FAMI, 20k on Philequity, & 20K on my wealthbank before 2015 ends. ( done with 10K each last year ).
8) Open either a Soldivo Account or a BPI UITF account.

These are my original financial goals I have written in my post "New focus new goals" last January.

But last week I decided to revise some of it & change first one posted on my wall.
Why, because my focus is shifted as I looked on my long term goals also posted beside it.
I want to achieve most of my financial goals as early as I can so I can concentrate more on my priority goal this year.
My first 3 goals are just 2,000 each account which I think is reachable on the second quarter of the year. It will serve as my emergency pocket money.

The next 2 goals again are just 20k total invested amount on FAMI, PEMI  before 2015 ends, I already reached 10k last year so I'll be aiming another 10k top up this year so I can have a 20k total amount invested.

My 6th goal to have 20k total on my WB Special Savings Account before 2015 ends, I already have 10k last year , again this is for my safety / contingency fund.

My 7th & 8th goal is to open a Soldivo account & to reach 10k total amount invested before 2015 ends which I think is still reachable.

My 9th goal is my favorite "I need to reach a total of 200k" this year.

And on my 10th goal is to continue my Philam Life Insurance which I am determined to finish by 2017.



So there it goes, I hope & pray to achieve half of it by midyear & all of it this 2015.


Just in the mood of sharing my goals today!
Have a blessed weekend! God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Claim it Miss Grace. :D Think positive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i claim it, magagawa ko lahat yan, think positive :)
      thanks sis, god bless :)

      Delete
  2. wow andame mong account good job! For investment ba yung ibang account?

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sis, mutual fund yung tatlo, savings account naman yung tatlo :)

      Delete