Overspent

Yes, I overspent last week and it's clearly shown in my daily tab list and my daily allowance must only be P160/P140/P100.
March 13 was our salary day & since my daily allowance is a bit tight I ended up spending some foods & transpo expenses from my present salary.
Though I was able to list down all my expenses I was not able to check & sum-up all of it because my mind was occupied with my work and that made me wonder why I only got P500+++ left on my wallet after my mother & I ate @ Chowking last Sunday March 22. (Hey, I've set aside P 2,500 last payday for my daily allowance.)
So I tracked down & summed up all of my previous & unplanned expenses & it tallied.
Some unplanned expenses I made last week
So next move I did was to find a solution to this question -
"Paano ko pagkakasyahin ang 500 plus for 8-9 days?"
The solution - "pack some lunch & use my emergency cash on my wallet".
So for 3 days I packed my own lunch, meryenda & dinner but decided to eat outside on thursday, friday. And today I'm happy to say that I still have P200+++ on my wallet, yeheey abot pa ko next week :)

I tried not to make a daily budget last  payday because I thought I can already handle it unfortunately I still can't. So I guess next payday I'll be going back to my previous budgeting style so I will not exceed on it.
My 1000 peso weekly budget
Why am I writing these stuffs, ang babaw ko no? Blogging is my way to discipline myself, to stick to my plan & to re-organize myself again. But I have no regrets with my unplanned expenses, I'll surely be needing that rechargeable flashlight since Meralco has announced that there will be an scheduled brownout & the earphones --- ang ganda kaya ng tunog nya, :), hey, I'm an 88 & 66 buyer addict @ Japan Home Centre & Daiso Stores.



Just Sharing!
Have a blessed weekend guyz!


4 comments:

  1. Bawi naman pala agad eh. Ako rin ganyan minsan, offset offset lang sa gastos. Recently, mas obsessed akong magtipid. Alam mo ako rin pag nagba-blog, parang mas naiinspire ako at mas nadidisiplina. Kaya go, iblog mo yan para mamonitor ang spending. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga ms edel, akala ko kaya ko yung dukot lang ng dukot style sa wallet hindi pa pala kaya kelangan may daily allocation para alam kong di ako lumalampas sa daily budget ko.
      Kaya kelangan ko talagang i-blog at i-broadcast yung kapalpakan ko para matuto ako, heheh, weird ko noh?

      Delete
  2. I admire you for being consistent with listing all the money that you spent. Ako lage akong fail dito. Sa simula lang ako naglilista and I can't control my cravings on food He He He

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I started doing it last year & nakasanayan ko na talaga. Advantage kasi pag sinusulat yung mga expenses kasi at the end of the day, week & month you'll know where your salaries/money all went & yung proportionality ng gastos.
      Nababasa ko nga mga post mo more on foods "mukhang masasarap talaga",
      Ako kasi hanggang mcdo, jollibee, chowking at sbarro lang ang alam kong kainan e, heheh.

      Delete