Big "C" Battle: CA 125 blood test & PT Consult

          Last Saturday, I went to the hospital for CA 125 blood test and I still feel bad about needles. "Nakikita ko pa lang ang karayom, umuurong na ang sikmura ko." It's one of my fears that I always face when I go to the hospital. After the blood test, I heard an announcement with regards to the National Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation Week and some freebies about it and because I was not able to hear the full details I ignored it and decided to eat in their canteen first and go home afterwards. Luckily, on our way out of the hospital we saw some some people falling in so we decided to inquire and that's when we learned about what they were offering.


         And since I am experiencing some kind of joint pains lately I went there and fall in line too to avail their freebies and here's what I got:

1. Free Peripheral Bone Dexa Scan - atleast the result is normal for now but my bone health will suffer in the future - as one of the side effects of having my ovaries removed. They also gave me flyers about osteoporosis.
2. Free consultation & starter dose of prescribed medicine - the doctor focused on my plantar fascitiis, referred me to PT and gave me a free medicine for pain.
3. Free one session of Physical Theraphy Session - after the session I was given some instructions as to how I can relieve myself from the plantar & pelvic pain I am experiencing.





 REALIZATION
          I may not be blessed financially but God is giving me a lot of blessings and wisdom today. As what the doctors told me after the surgery. "Pagkatapos mo ng battle mo sa cancer ma-aappreciate mo na lahat ng tao at bagay sa paligid mo - ultimong maliit na halaman sa eskinita at hanging di mo nakikita mapapansin mo ma-aappreciate mo." Just look around and God will show the way.


"ALWAYS TO GOD BE THE GLORY"
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Grace, I am in awe of you. With all the experiences that you had while battling with your illness, you are still standing strong and faithful. I've been reading your posts since your first entry. I've come to know you better as I read every single entry you posted. I am thankful that I have come across your blog. I've learned how to grateful with all I have since I'm also a minimum wage earner and a single parent of two kids. You've been one of my inspirations Ms. Grace. I am praying for you everyday that you will be able to overcome this illness that you've been fighting with right now. God bless you Ms. Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis, for patiently reading my posts. Actually, I admire you more, being a single parent is a tough job at 2 kids pa. Women are stronger being talaga, ako nga single hirap na minimum wage earner ikaw pa kaya may 2 kiddos to support pa. True talaga, we should be grateful kahit hirap coz we have a lot of things to be grateful to God. Thank you so much for your prayers at God Bless you din.

      Delete