Going Green & Natural: In Search for Natural Way of Preventing Cancer Recurrence

       After finishing six chemo session, I went back to the doctor for check up and she told me that even if the result of my CA 125 (tumor marker) lowered there's no assurance that the cancer will not recur so instead of being happy that day I went back to being sad and paranoid about my condition, "yung tipong sumakit lang ang dibdib ko feeling ko may lung cancer na ko or sumakit lang ang ulo ko baka may brain tumor na ko."  I've met some cancer survivors in the hospital who are now facing secondary cancer and they're on the advance stage of cancer already. I've fear in facing this type of illness and it's hard not worry about second cancer. I cannot rely on my own self anymore in recognizing if there is something wrong inside my body. So I started searching in google and you tube about my condition. I began inquiring for supplements that are being sold in the market. I also asked my doctor if she can recommend any supplements that can fight cancer but she didn't give any. She only suggested that it is always best to go natural.

        That's when my mother suggested that we go to a medical center in a particular province (not going to mention its name & place since I was not able to to finish their protocol) that offers a natural way of treating cancer. I became curious about it and wanted to know what foods are allowed and prohibited for cancer patients like me. So we went there last June and we were given free consultation, a protocol diet and a prescribed detox supplement (their product) . Their explanation was I need to expel the toxins from the chemo meds out of my body system. Well logically speaking, the idea behind their treatment for me is okay but I think its not applicable to all. Some may survive (based on the testimonies they've shown in fb) but I think some wont and I am one those people who was not able to continue their protocol treatment. Here's the prescribed procedure I got:

1. On Foods - No carbohydrates, No fruits, No rootcrops, No sweets, No artificials and No preservatives...and that means - no brown rice, no oatmeal, no bananas, no carrots etc. just organic egg, organic meats, fish with scales (except farmed fish)  and vegetables are allowed to be eaten.

2. On Drinks - No coffee, No green tea or any organic tea, No milk, No chocolate and any other fruit juices both natural or artificial juices - only boiled malunggay, guyabano, guava or avocado leaves  are suggested.

3. On Natural Herbs/Meds - 15 leaves of guyabano, 15 leaves of  avocado, 15 leaves of lagundi, 15 leaves of ashitaba (freshly picked/not dried), 3 gloves of garlic, 1 palmsize of ginger, 3 pcs of siling labuyo and baking soda  - blend together, extract their juices and drink 30 minutes before eating.

4. On their products - I bought their prescribe product from their store and vitamin C that I should drink 30 minutes after eating.

5.On Hygiene - No soap, No shampoo, No toothpaste, No cologne or fragrance and No make-up - only baking soda is used as cleaning agent....and jewelries are not allowed to be used also.

6. On condiments & cooking agents - No catsup, No Vinegar, No Soy Sauce, No Patis, No Sauces and No artificial flavors, only salt & pepper and coconut oil are allowed to be used for cooking and flavoring.

        I was advised to do this protocol for one month and guess what I did it for 3 days! Yes, 3 days only - di ko na po kinaya - di ko kinaya ang lasa ng blend na dahon at nanghina talaga ako. So I went to the doctor on the fourth day because I felt something's not right and yes the doctor told me that the diet I did triggered my hyper acidity which resulted to acid reflux. The doctor told me, "Bakit ka nagda-diet e kailangan mo ngang magpalakas at magpakondisyon ng katawan after ng chemo. Pakalmahin mo muna ang sikmura mo, mag balanced diet and regular exercise ka lang muna para lumakas ka."

       Though my experience in following this particular protocol diet is not quite good, I can still see the benefits of going natural. I believe that God is showing me the wisdom behind all the experiences I had in searching for what's best for my health and I always end up with one conclusion - the answer is just around us and the best thing about it is that they are free. (See my next blogpost).


Have a great day ahead!!!
God Bless everyone.


ALWAYS TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment