Going Green & Natural Lifestyle Part 1 - Intro to my new hobby

        It's a bit confusing nowadays to know what food supplement  is best for us since lots of them are being sold and introduced in the market. I have taken Ganoderma & Carica Mangoosteen as suggested by my brother and both helped me get through the side effects of chemo.

        But there's one big question I asked to myself - "what if I don't have money anymore?" or " how can I sustain a healthy lifestyle without the pressure of earning and spending?". I mean, money is not an issue if we have it right, we can buy all those food supplements out there to keep us healthy but what if we don't. I tried to look for other cheaper alternative medicine not realizing that the answer to my question  is right in front of me. I look around and saw some of our neighbors have guava and avocado tree in front of their houses while some have oregano, tanglad, malunggay and other herbs in their backyards so why not do the same.

       Though I'm not sure if I can really grow a plant, still I started this hobby called planting heheh and hooray I did it!!! It started with 5 small pots @ P20 each, 4 ampalaya seedlings, 2 oregano plant given by our neighbor, tanglad from our refrigerator, serpentina given by a friend, lagundi, balbas pusa and soil (P50 each)  bought at AANI Market in FTI.

So here  are my babies!!!
Ampalaya & Oregano
Serpentina & Balbas Pusa
Tanglad / Lemon Grass -
 used the upper part and plant the lower part with roots
Lagundi
         Its really amazing how wonderful God has created these herbal plants. I learned that there's a lot of benefits it can give to our health I just need to do additional research for directions on how I'd be able to use them.

        Thank God for the wisdom, now I can both enjoy my new hobby while staying healthy.


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! 
BE HAPPY & STAY HEALTHY. 
GOD BLESS EVERYONE.

3 comments:

  1. Nice hobby Grace. Be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ms. Grace. I hope you will be able to read this comment. I am back reading your entries. I have also commented to some of your posts and you replied to them kindly. I somehow feel comfortable asking you questions because I feel like I know you by heart through your writing. May I ask how did you manage to provide for your basic needs while going through your treatment? WHo paid for your fare when you need to process documents or PCSO requests? Who paid for your household needs? I sincerely admire you for being simple and frugal. I have a situation kasi wherein I cannot understand a friend. I mean I can't seem to understand a friend who is undergoing a financial difficulty due to health and is buying things that are expensive. I really want to understand her but I can't seem to. Sorry if Im giving you confusion. If you have time Ms. Grace, can I ask you questions through email. Here's my email address (Lois.Beauty1979@gmail.com)

      Delete