Going Back to my Goals

         As part of my recovery, I want to clear up my mind to start a new life. Last week I decided to clean and rearrange my room, throw some old stuffs that I've been keeping for so long and remove everything on my wall including my goal board where my long term goals were posted.
bye bye goal board!!!
     Everyone who's been reading my posts knows that I have four major goals in life two of which were already achieve last year. Now, what about my other goals?
        Removing those visuals on my wall doesn't mean that I am giving up on my goals. My doctor told me that after my big "C" battle I will have a different perspective in life. True enough, I realized that I've already achieved them all anyway. Here's why:

1. Degree Holder - graduate BTTE course last July 3, 2017
2. LET Passer - passed licensure exam last November 2017
3. Dream House - with the support and love of my family I guess our home is more than a dream house already.
4. Magic Number - 1M - I've been working so hard to be millionaire since I started this blog last 2014 but after being sick I realize that a person is more than a millionaire if he's healthy, "Health is Wealth," ika nga. I guess God has His own way of saying - "Relax my child, why aim for a million if your more than a million already."

         See, goals achieved!

        I know how important it is to be successful in life, to see our dreams materialize and to be financially prepared in life but it is more important to think of ourselves and our health first. Believe me you wont be able to think of those things if your lying on a hospital bed. But most importantly, know that it is God who still directs our lives.

We can make our plans,
    but the Lord determines our steps.

Proverbs 16:9 (NLT)

What do people really get for all their hard work? 10 I have seen the burden God has placed on us all. 11 Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. 12 So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. 13 And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.

Ecclesiastes 3:9-13(NLT)

Be Healthy and Enjoy Life! God Bless Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Napaluha po ako habang binabasa itong post niyo na ito. Nakakinspire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to read my blog. Virtual hugs for you.

      Delete