My Wall

This is my wall.
It's not the wallpaper of my desktop computer.
And certainly not the wallpaper of my cellphone (just kidding).
This is the wall inside my room, where all my goals are posted.
Constantly reminding me everyday that I have goals to reach.
So I must get up and start a productive day.

As for the bills, I need it posted for the due dates.

And what about the flashlights, of course for emergencies, hahah. Bought those rechargeable flashlights last July during brownouts. I woke up today looking on that wall particularly on that flashlights. Emergency situations needs preparations. Right now I'm still looking for ways to be prepared for the unexpected.
Still worried about the health of my parents today since their healthcards will expire on September 30.(My brother already change his status at work and automatically his beneficiary will be his family now).I cannot find a replacement for it since most of the healthcards do not accept those with pre existing illness. Still searching for healthcards infos.

Saturday na naman, I'm in tamad mode today but I need to work.
Time flies so fast, Parang kahapon lang ang January and now Christmas is fast approaching, feel like I'm running out of time to reach all the goals I have set......

Hopefully I can achieve all my goals before 2014 ends.


Happy Weekend!!!!!!






6 comments:

  1. I believe in writing my goals. I have one now in my wallet since 2013. I ticked off already few goals from that list. :-)

    book-feedback-increase-your-financial-iq-by-robert-t-kiyosaki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, effective tlga kapag sinulat ang goals :) mas may challenge......

      Delete
  2. Ooooh. I was just thinking about posting my goals on my wall when I saw your post. I used to do that last year, but I got lazy so I typed them in my laptop's sticky notes. I think I will do them again, so that I will see my goals before I go to bed and when I wake up to remind myself all the time. :3

    Hahaha. Natawa ako sa flashlights. Laging handa! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi miss, florlin. ngayong taon ko lang ginawa ang magsulat ng goals at ipost sa wall, effective sya sa akin, minsan kasi inaabutan ako ng tamad.

      That falashlight has a symbol also, hahah....

      Good Luck to our goals this 2014!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. Pareho tayo. Mas maganda kasi yung sinusulat mo talaga kasi makikita mo palagi at di mo yun malilimutan. Sometimes, kailangan ko ng reminders all the time.

      What do they represent?

      Thank you! :D

      Delete
    3. That's for health emergencies, I really am worried about the health of my parents, still searching for health insurance & other related infos here....

      Delete